Chapt. 25- Doubt

Michael's POV

I saw JK and Leila chase each other, and I felt anger build inside me, I'm burning I'm about to explode! Wait am I feeling jealousy right now? Yes I do!

I'm feeling the urge to pull Leila away from him and punch that pretty face of his!... Alright I'm going way to far, he's Leila's longtime friend and my fan for crying out loud why am I thinking like this!

JK stopped running and turned to face Leila, she didn't got enough time to stop so she stumbled with him and fell on on the ground with her on top of him.

Damn no! That was MY moment with her! Could it be possible? He got a crush on her, or worse he's in love with her. And she also got a crush on him, and much worse she'll fall in love with him and she'll choose him over me. No no I can't take it, it'll break me to pieces I can't lose her, I don't want to lose her, I can't live my life without her. I just can't!

Now I'm crying inside and I think they're having a good time being on top of each other.

Leila's POV

As I fell on top of JK we bursts out laughing we stared on each other's eyes before I decided to get off of him.

"Sorry." I said brushing myself.

"It's ok." he replied doing the same thing.

With that we walked back to the house.

I must admit I do got a huge crush on JK, why not? He's cute and charming, sweet, talented, caring, and loyal he's almost perfect, I'm starting to be obsessed with him.

BUT that all changed when I met Michael, he changed my world, he changed my life, HE changed me inside, I wish he feels the same.

I saw Michael sitting by the bench near the porch, looking depressed.

"Hey Michael!" I blurted waving at him.

He looked up and gave me a quick smile then turn his attention back to the distance, That's odd.

I just shrugged it off, and went inside the house.

JK's POV

I was supposed to follow Leila inside the house but Michael stopped me by the tone of his voice.

"JK?..." I paused from my tracks and looked at him, "... Would you mind me to have a word with you?"

"Uhhh... No... Not at all." I replied sitting next to him.

"Look, it's about Leila." he started, I think I know what he means.

"And?..." I asked also gesturing him to go on.

"And... Would you mind answering my question?"

Question?

"Ook?" I replied confused.

"Do you like her?"

Crap! It's an ambush! Come on JK think! think!

"Yeah." I blurted, Damn!

His eyes widen in shock, now I know what he's talking about.

"You like her too don't ya?" I asked sternly.

His eyes soften and became serious, "No, I don't like her..."

Good.

"... I love her JK!" he added.

Now it's my turn to widen my eyes.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"You heard me... I love her!"