Chapt. 33- Surprise Special Guest

LM's POV

Well I thought Michael can help with all the preparations and also it's my way to repay him from helping me with my dance number I owe him BIG time.

Right now we the Dumanon cousins with Michael, JK, and Andrea are all gathered under the tree which is in the center of the backyard. Discussing about the surprise.

"Well Trinity's birthday's in next week." Isaac began.

"Who's Trinity?" Michael asked confused.

"The triplets Mandy, Jill, and Leila, we call them Trinity when they're together." Isaac replied.

"Oh." he managed to say and nodded for understanding.

"Well now everything is on set and the decorations will be in process and will be ready next week. All we need to plan is how will we lead them to the surprise without getting suspicious." Pring uttered.

"Well me, Sam, Andreng, Marga, and Prince can do that." I suggested.

Marga, Sam, Andreng, and Prince cheered and agreed.

"I'm ok with you but not with them you know how their mouths work, they might spill the surprise." MJ interrupted.

"No we won't." they all except Prince said in union, but they're obviously lying.

"I agree with MJ." Isaac uttered.

"Me too." Nicole uttered.

"Yeah MJ." Pring blurts.

The rest just nodded their heads agreeing with the same thing.

I noticed Michael's been so silent I guess he's planning his own surprise.

I poked his side making him jump.

"Well Michael, since you've been so silent lately, would you mind sharing your own thoughts with us?" I uttered as he snapped out of his thoughts.

He began to blush apple red looking down.

"Aww... Come on Mike don't be shy." Nicole encouraged.

"Well I was planning to buy Leila and her sisters a special gift, but I don't know which mall will I get some." Michael finally blurts.

"I know one, and it's not that far, go wear your disguise and we're going there ASAP." Pring uttered.

"I'll go with you, I still didn't got anything for them either." I blurts.

"Ok, anybody else?" Pring asked for confirmation.

Isaac and Andrea volunteered to come along and Michael went inside the house to change.

"I'll wait for you, ok." I heard JK said to Andrea.

She nodded and hugged him before kissing him passionately.

But not for me it makes me wanna puke.

"Blech." I muttered lowly under my breath after turning around from their sight and walk away.

Michael came back after a minute and we're good to go.

"Did they see you?" Isaac asked referring to Leila, Jill, and Mandy.

"No, I guess they're asleep or something." he replied.

"Ok let's go." Pring said.

We bid farewell to the others before hopping in Pring's car.

Pring sat on the driver's seat while Isaac sat on the passenger seat, Michael is seated in the center while I was in his left and Andrea is in his right.