Chapt. 21- The Family

Michael's POV

"Uh-Oh" I muttered at myself.

"There's nothing to worry about Michael, my family's gonna love you, I know it" Leila said reassuring me.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Soon then her mother and father popped in the house, wide eyed and jaws dropped.

Her mother has long straight blond hair, blue eyes, and white skin. While her fathers is jet black, brown eyes, and tan skin Now that made sense now, why their hairs and eyes texture are all mixed up.

"Mom Dad this is Michael a very good friend of mine." Leila said breaking the silence between us.

They smiled at us.

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Renee" I said shyly.

"Hello Michael, welcome in Davao." her mother said smiling sweetly.

"Thank you Mrs. Renee" I said shyly again.

"(Giggled) Call me Let-Let" she said patting my shoulder.

"Ok Let... Let"

"(Chuckles) Then call me Arl for short." she added with a smile before walking away.

"Hello Michael I'm so grateful that you finally came here in the Philippines and us finally meeting you." her dad said approaching me extending his hand for me to shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Renee." I said smiling.

"(Chuckled) Well my name is Paciano *Pash-a-noh* Jr. To make it sound a little more younger... Call me Jun." he replied smiling back.

"Ok Jun"

"See ya around Michael" he said patting my back before walking away.

"Who wants a pasalubong?!" Arl shouted from the kitchen.

Mandy and Jill squealed giggling running to the kitchen.

I chuckled watching them run, their childish like me.

"Sorry about my sisters they're so childish got no manners, but they're the best sisters ever." Leila apologized.

"No don't apologize, I liked it actually, their childish like me, and I'm starting to feel comfortable here because of them." I replied with a smile.

"Awww... Thank you, I'm glad my sisters are making you feel comfortable."

"They do, but you make me more comfortable."

She looked at me confused "What do you mean?"

Oooh Snap!

Leila's POV

I kept staring at him pretending confused, I wanna hear it from him himself.

"I... Uhh... Uhhh... Yo-you make me feel comfortable cuzz.. Uh... I.. Uh... You were my friend and you always now how to make me feel better... And your sisters helped." he answered stuttering.

Ohh...

"Oh... Uh... Ok Mike..." I said quietly disappointed, I was expecting that he'll say something... You know... His feelings... I don't know... What were you expecting Leila of course he'll never fall for you, he just loves you as a friend.

Ouch, for a conscience that hurts way too much.

I struggled and made myself look cheerful although I wasn't.

"Come on I'll introduce you to my pets." I said excitedly grabbing his hand.

"Ok let's go!" he exlaimed excitedly.