Chapt. 26- Andrea Brillantes

Leila's POV

*the next day*

I opened my eyes but immediately covered again with a pair of big hands, I groaned in frustration.

"What?" I groaned.

I heard a familiar giggle above me, and a smile formed into my lips.

"Michael?"

He removed his hands from my eyes and I saw a pair of sparkling eyes looking down at me.

"Hey beautiful, wanna take a walk with me?" he asked lending his hand.

I nodded and took his hand.

Instead of helping me up, he picked me up bridal style and I squealed in surprise.

"Michael!" I exclaimed slapping his shoulder playfully.

"Let me carry you for awhile, please?" he pleaded with his puppy dog eyes.

How can I resist those eyes.

"Alright you win! You're so lucky you got those irresistible eyes."

"You mean this?" he asked before leaning near my face and busts that puppy eyes out of him.

I can't take it anymore, I looked away and bursts out laughing he did the same.

"Yeah! That one! Stop Michael you're killing me!" I said while laughing.

Michael carried me in his arms while walking and I wrapped my arms around his neck while stroking the crook of his neck while my head is rested on his shoulder.

He put me down, and grabbed my hand and continued walking. Turns out we're walking on a white-sand beach.

"Lei?"

"Hmmm?"

We stopped walking and he stood infront of me and grabbed my other hand with his free hand.

"Ever since I met you, you did nothing but make me happy, I never thought we'll get this close cause every time I'm with you, you never accomplish anything but make me smile, and I don't want you to stop..."

He paused and looked into my eyes, I tried to smirk but ended to be sweet smile, wait what's going on?

"... And I'm just wondering if... Would you be my girl?" he finished caressing my hands with his thumbs.

I don't what came into me, but I just nodded my head still smiling.

"Yes Michael, I would love to be your girl."

With that he pulled me into a long passionate kiss and ended up lying on the sand, with him on top of me, he moved his lips up to my forehead and kissed it with so much passion.

"I love you." he whispered against my forehead. Wait I think I heard that before.

I just shrugged it off and kissed his jaw, "I love you too." I replied.

He looked down and smiled before kissing me again, he trailed his lips down to my neck.

I moaned for the very first time, I can't help it though, it feels so good, I sighed as pleasure kept on flowing inside me.

He reached to lift my shirt and I closed my eyes and moaned his name.

"Mmmmichael... Don't stop."