Chapt. 17- True Feelings

Leila's POV

Michael let me go and proceeded picking his food so am I. We separated our tables. I don't know why I just feel like it, I guess he felt the same.

I ate alone in silence and so is he, what's happening to us, after that kiss he's been acting so weird, he never acted that way before.

The boys and the girls appeared hand in hand with their partners. And theyspotted us in separate tables, they split up and went at each other's direction.

The boys went on Michael's and the girls in mine.

"Hey girl" Fate said sitting beside me.

"You ok?" Grace asked sitting on my other side.

"Yeah, I am why would I won't be?" I asked lowly.

"Oh really? Then why are you speaking lowly?" Janna said crossing her arms on the table.

"And you and Michael sat at different tables you guys never done that before." Kate said

"Just because we're inseparable doesn't mean we have to sit next to each other FOREVER!" I exlaimed angrily people around us looked at us except Michael, I guess he's in deep thoughts.

"Calm down girl you're over reacting" Grace said calmly rubbing my back.

"How can I calm down? You guys kept on pressuring me!" I said loudly but softly.

"We're not pressuring you girl, we're just stating our opinions." Janna replied softly, it's a miracle!

"Wow really.... Opinion.... Janna huh, good choice!" I exlaimed angrily.

"I know I used to make fun of your feelings Lei... And I'm so sorry, I'm just making you feel... Happy by throwing jokes at you, and so you can finally reveal your feelings for Michael girl, he really likes you I know it, and I feel he's waiting for you to tell him, he's hoping girl, hoping with all his heart, if the result of that waiting will be just nothing, it'll break him to small pieces, I care for Michael because he's my friend and I care for you too that's why I'm doing this. Please girl don't hide your true feelings anymore." Janna advised seriously.

"She's right Lei, and... You're the one who said that following your heart will set you free, then why are you imprisoned in your own heart? You inspired me to follow my heart, You should do the same for yourself." Kate said reaching up and grabbed my clenched hands.

I started to cry, no no no

"I don't know girls..... I just don't know! This feeling is killing me deep inside!" I exlaimed crying hard.

Luckily there's no much people so they didn't noticed.

"So you DO like him" Fate said

"No Fate... (Sniff)... I don't like him... (Inhaled deeply)... I love him... With all my heart!" I finally confessed breaking down in tears.

"Awww girl come here" they all said pulling me in a group hug.

I smiled to the comfort they gave me and my chest feel lighter, and so is my head.

I'm truly blessed, that I have friends that really cares for me, I love them with all my heart.

Michael's POV

The reason why I separated with Leila is because I can't take the urge to kiss her once again, sometimes I just can't control myself that's why I end up acting weird.

The boys approached me with concern faces.

"What?" I said acting like nothing inside me is happening.