Chapt. 31- Rock With Me

Leila's POV

I walked in my room thinking about the things JK and Andrea said to me.

*Flashback*

"Ate Lei?" Andrea called.

"Hmm?" I hummed looking at them.

"Can we talk to you?" JK asked.

"Sure."

We sat by the bench near the porch, I also noticed Michael at the distance with Jill and Mandy.

"You like him don't ya?" Andrea asked.

"Hmm... Yeah ever since I was a little girl, remember?"

"No not that! You like him more than admiration." JK uttered.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about that you're inlove with Michael, damn isn't that obvious?" Andrea uttered.

"What? No I'm not! I'm way too busy right now at my career and I know he is too, so I don't think we have time for that, and for the hundredth time we're just best friends." I denied even though it's obvious.

"It's so obvious Lei, you guys both like each other, why don't you give it a try or a chance?" JK asked.

"Well JK just like I said, I'm busy with my career, and they say I'm a 'rising ☆' so I don't have much time for that, being in a relationship in an early days of a career may be a bit risky and complicated, love can wait guys the future can't."

"Well you got a point there Leilz, but think about it for awhile, maybe you're just fooling and lying to yourself, you need to swallow a bit of your pride and be true for once in awhile, you said that yourself." JK said.

He got a point, I sighed and looked at Michael's direction, looks like Mandy and Jill is lecturing him at something, I don't know.

"Stop lying to yourself Ate Lei and think about it, if you kept on hiding you might hurt yourself or worse him, Michael is a good guy Teh, he deserves to be loved back with full of passion, and I know he found it in you, please don't make a decision that would break you both." Andrea begged.

"(Sighed) Fine, I'll think about it, but please first keep your mouths shut for awhile." I said.

They nodded and left to enter the house before going straight into my room.

*End of Flashback*

I want to give it a chance but I'm still an amateur when it comes to my career, I'm still young also and I wanna travel the world, my career is just getting started and I'm afraid maybe I'll get distracted or end up in a wrong way.

Why am I thinking these thoughts anyways, I'll just eat dinner and I'm out.

*Time skip the next day*

Michael's POV

Just as promised I taught LM a few of my moves, he came over Leila's house and meet up with me.

"Hey LM what move you wanna learn?"

"Hmm I don't know..." he paused, "... What do you think?".

"Well what about this?" I suggested.

Before sliding down the floor backwards like walking. ;}

"Wow! What was that move's name?" he squeaked in excitement.

"(Chuckles) It's called Moonwalk."

"I wanna learn it! I wanna learn it now!"

"(Chuckles) Ok, first put your feet together like this..." I instructed he did the same.