Chapt. 54- Finally... I Missed You

Michael's POV

"Michael could you please, turn a bit to your left?" one photographer yelled.

Then I did still carrying the Grammy awards in my arms.

"Michael over here!" one photographer yelled.

Soon so many photographers yelled and clamored my name.

Ugh.

Accidentally one Grammy award got moved and fell on to the floor I felt it fall but someone immediately caught it one swift move.

I turned around and saw Leila bending up and with my Grammy in her hand.

She's still wearing the outfit she wore when she performed.

"Here." she said placing the Grammy back in my arms properly so it won't fall again.

"Hello Michael."

"Hello Lei." I said fighting the urge to grab and kiss her.

"Can we talk in private?" she asked.

"Sure." I handed the Grammys to one of my bodyguards to put it in the limo, and walked to the hall with her following behind me.

Me reached the balcony where we can see the city in lights since it's night, it was so beautiful.

"Umm... First of all I wanna congratulate you for your success and awards... You were the only one who had ever done that." she began.

"Done what?" I asked taking my aviators off.

"Winning 8 Grammys in 2 hours and 20 minutes."

"Oh... Thank you... Congratulations too, you won 5 Grammys in 2 hours."

"Yeah... Thanks..." she took a deep breath and so did I.

"Mileichlael" we said in union our voice were mingled.

We burst out chuckling and giggling.

"You go first." I said in a serious face.

"Um... I wanna say sorry..." I looked at her sincerely, "... I should've not left you there hurt and devastated, I should've not gave up on us, I should've sticked to my courage, and fought for you..." she started to tear up, "... Now that you have a girlfriend I'm finally sure that you're gonna be happ--"

I cut her off by crashing my lips against her roughly, she seems surprised, but eventually relaxed and kissed back.

I pulled away and ran my thumb to her bottom lip.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, holding her both hands.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Why wouldn't I kiss you?" I asked confused.

"You have a girlfriend now, that girl who's with you and kissed your cheek." she replied.

Oh her.

"That girl was Brooke Shields, she's my date and a good friend of mine, there's nothing between us I swear, it's just a formal friendly date..." I said as I rubbed her arms, "... And you don't have to apologize about giving up on us, you didn't give up... You were just scared." I said as I held her by her waist.

"How did you know I was scared?" she asked shakily.

"I knew about the threat Leila, and believe me it wasn't Joseph, it was Ariana." just uttering her name makes my blood boil.

"What? How?"

"She told Heather to steal Joseph's notebook when they visited us, and she used them as guides to copy Joseph's handwriting... Believe me Leila, Joseph doesn't hate you, you have his blessings."