Chapt. 15- 1st Dance/Shooting

Michael's POV

I walked near Leila since there's no one but her is around without a partner, it's also my chance to make her feel my love.

"May I have this dance?" I asked as I lend my hand for her.

She looked down smiling in a close smile and looked back to me. "Yes" she answered, she took my hand and we moved with the rhythm.

For once in my life, I've felt a strong ecstasy running through my veins, when I'm with her I'm totally out of my mind.

I've been wanting to do this with her, I'm just nervous maybe she'll get embarrassed, oh shut up Mike it's just a dance.

"You know this is my first dance since Prom." she said breaking the silence between us.

"Really?" I asked slightly interested, but what does she mean 'Since Prom' so I wasn't the first guy who could ever dance with her except her father?

"Yeah, but I didn't dance in the Prom with a guy though, I don't know how?" she replied, Oh

"I don't think so, you're good at it, look at you, you're moving gracefully with the rhythm."

"I only learned that because I'm with the man I love." she replied looking at my eyes.

"Thank you..." I was going to say something but she cut me off by kissing my cheek with so much passion.

I got lost in words.... Now I'm speechless, then I noticed people are staring at us.... But doesn't seem to care.

"Weird" I said in a confused tone.

"What 'weird'?"

"People are staring at us but they seemed like they don't care."

"Guess they're high or something, and isn't that a good sign? Looks like you don't have to worry about the 'mobbing' part."

"Yeah... But it's really new to me, I wasn't this comfortable in public before, I got really used in getting grabbed, pulled, mobbed at the same time."

She pulled me into a hug still moving with the rhythm, stroking my hair softly, God I love her touch.

"It's ok, I understand, just relax with me ok." she said reassuring me.

"Ok." I hugged her back so tight rubbing her back.

I don't wanna let go, but sadly I had to.

The song ended and so is the party, we're all pretty tired though.

"Good night, Michael" Leila said as she reached her room.

"Night Lei" I answered looking down. I was going to leave but she placed her arms around my neck before I can turn, and did not expected what happened next........

She kissed me *on the cheek of course*

"Yeah... Goodnight" she said pulling away.

"(Sighs) Ok get some rest, it's been a long night, you need one."

"Ok, see ya tomorrow."

"Sure"

With that she entered her room. I sighed caressing my cheek, I'm speechless.

I reached my room and immediately crashed on my bed, with exploding thoughts of Leila.

"Please time run faster, I can't wait!" I whispered to myself before drifting to sleep.

I can't believe I'm her 1st dance.

*The Next Day*

"Aww there they are..." James exlaimed as me, Leila, the girls, and the boys walked in the set.