Chapt. 41- Confessions In The Past

Michael's POV

These ideas are bothering me lately, like I think I'm gonna make a new album.

"She was more like a beauty queen from a..." I paused, what's better?

"From a movie scene... Yeah that's it!" I ran from the couch to my bedroom, pulling out some random paper and pen, and jolt it all down.

10 minutes later...

"... I am the one... But the kid is not my son." I sang while writing.

"Great." I murmured reviewing my 'new' song.

I've been lying on my stomach while writing this song for 10 minutes now and I'm halfway finished.

Beep! Beep!

Who is that supposed to be?

Maybe it's just a random visit from one of the cast, I shrugged and carried on writing.

"JACKIE!!! GIMME BACK MY HAT!!!" a familiar voice yelled, and I jerked from my bed.

JACKIE? AND I BELIEVE THAT'S MARLON'S VOICE.

Only one way to find out.

I ran outside my room to the lobby of the resort, and there they are... My family.

My bodyguards escorted them in a random room.

Shortly I followed them and entered the room myself.

I entered the room to catch Marlon lunging Jackie and he's holding a hat which I believe is Marlons, their heads snap back to my direction and smiled.

Jackie, Marlon, Randy, Tito, my father Joseph, and my mother Katherine was there.

Well Janet is currently still enjoying her first tour, I heard she's in Bucharest right now.

They all pulled me in a tight group hug, all of them... Except Joseph.

"WAHHH!!!" I exclaimed as they continued to crush me.

"Sorry honey." mother apologized kissing my cheek.

"Mike my man! How ya doin'!" Marlon exclaimed throwing his arm around my neck while rubbing my head with the free one by his fist.

"Aahhm fine Marlon, now get your fist off me!" I exclaimed squirming from his grip.

He lets go of me only to be tackled by Randy.

"AH!" I exclaimed again as Randy wrestled me on the floor.

"Big Brother I missed ya! Did ya miss me?" he murmured hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back and patted his back slowly, "I missed ya too bro, come on get up you're 21, no longer a baby!" I groaned cuz he's so heavy.

He chuckled and helped me up, then Tito and Jackie follwed and threw their arms around me along with their weight making me stumble.

"Guys y'all almost a decade older than me, I can't take y'all!" I grunted.

They chuckled and let go of me.

I turned to Joseph who has no expression in his face.

"Joseph." I nodd, he nodd back in response, no biggie I'm quite used to this.

"Gimmie that!" Marlon exclaimed snatching his hat from Jackie before putting it on. And Jackie rolled his eyes.

"Where's Rebbie, La Toya, & Jermaine?" I asked.

"Rebbie & Jermaine's on the way while La Toya's still at the hotel to get something." mother informed.

An idea suddenly popped in my head.