Chapt. 55- Best Night Ever

Leila’s POV

We stayed on our same position, with me playing with his hair and him playing with my fingers.

For some random instincts, I feel jealous.

“Are you sure you and Brooke are just good friends?” I asked.

He raised his head to look at me and smirked.

“I guess somebody’s jealous.” he teased.

I sighed irritated, “Just answer the question.”

“Yes... We're definitely just good friends... Actually Brooke’s with someone else, so you got nothing to worry about.” he reassured intertwining our fingers.

“Alright...” I murmured.

“What about you?” he asked.

“What about me?”

“Are you sure nobody's got attracted to you when we were apart?” he asked eagerly.

“To be honest, some guys were hitting on me... But I ignored and declined them, I'm too busy in my career and they're not my type.” I replied.

His face softens in relief and smiled.

“The girls here are not my type either.” he said.

“Nobody can compare you.” I added stroking his face.

He smiled and stroked my face back, “You are so right.”

Then he pressed his lips against mine and I cupped his cheeks deepening the kiss.

Quincy’s POV

I can't believe this! How can I miss a big moment in Smelly's life? I mean... We've been partners and friends since Off The Wall and we contact with each other so how come I get to miss this.

I never knew all this years, he's been so inlove.

“You look affected Quincy.” Frank said interrupting my thoughts.

I looked around and Brooke and Emmanuel is staring at me waiting for an answer.

“Affected at what?” I asked.

“About Michael and Leila being a thing.” Frank replied.

“Are you jealous?” Emmanuel asked.

I jumped from my seat.

“What? Of course not!” I asked surprised.

Now how can I be jealous? I don't even know her, she's too young for me... Hello?! I'm 50 years old, I got a wife, and she fits with Michael perfectly well.

“Alright, alright!” Emmanuel exclaimed raising both of his little arms in surrender.

“How long have we've been sitting here?” Brooke asked.

“Almost an hour I guess.” Frank replied checking his watch.

“Bam! That's long enough, he had enough fun.” I exclaimed.

This boy really is something.

“You think we should call him now?” I asked.

“But they haven't seen each other for a long time, why don't we just go first and the limo will just come back to pick him up.” Brooke defends.

“Why are you defending them?” I asked.

“They're my favorite loveteam.” she replied shrugging.

Seriously.

“Huh?”

“You don't know? Leichael... Leila x Michael... They were the hottest loveteam 2 years ago until now!” she exclaimed.