Chapt. 5- Friendship Goals

Leila's POV

I forgave Frank after what he did to my uncle, they went inside the studio room with James Cameron the director, to discuss a few details, Michael and I decided not to stay inside cuz it's boring and Michael got nothing to do in the movie.

I sat on the large balcony and starred at the distance, I glanced to the nearest clock behind me it's 5:30 pm. Wow it's been a long day for me, but why I'm still energized, I feel like I wanna do more?

"Hey..." Michael blurted, making me jump a little.

"Hey...yo" I replied softly.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" he asked.

"Wyeeelll... I decided to you know think think and watch this beautiful sunset" I replied placing my hand up gestuing the sunset in a ta-da way.

Michael and I gazed to the sunset, Michael's sitting a millimeter away from me, I can tell that he's shy to come near at me. I chuckled at his cute shyness.

"Come here buddy don't be shy" I said while patting the space beside me. He shyly scoots near at me and I patted his back buddy-like so he won't get uncomfortable.

Michael's POV

I must admit I do feel uncomfortable with her at this point, maybe it's because of our environment's mood, it was romantic, the mood fits for a couple not for friends.

"Don't be shy Michael, remember we're friends right, and in friendship you don't have to be shy cuz there's a friend who will be there ready to listen." she said while patting my back, if only I can tell you Leila, what I feel for you isn't friendship, it's something else.

"Yeah.... Ok" I said looking down, Leila placed her head on my shoulder and gazed at the beautiful sight.

"I wish this sight stays, I wanna witness its beauty forevermore" she said while sighing at my shoulder.

When the sun sets really down, Leila frowned a little, "Hey, why don't we take the remaining time getting to know each other more" I suggested. Her frown turned to a smile. Wow I missed that smile so much, I would do anything to keep that smile sticked on her face.

"Ok" she replied.

"You first" I said.

"*Sigh* fine...." she took a moment to think.

"Well, I'm half Filipino my father grew up in the Philippines in Davao City, and my mother my uncle's youngest sister grew up here in California. I spent my early childhood in the Philippines, and I loved every single day I spent there, and actually I joined a kiddie show but it didn't last long because I'm getting older. But I still got offers and I accept a few, but then I immediately stop so I can have a normal life and so I can focus on my studies. At age 11 I moved here in California, and finished my elementary days and began my high school here, at age 18 I entered a dance troupe called 'Chix Mion' where we joined 7 contests and we won 5 times. After that when I graduate college in the course of medicine. I pursue my dream as a star, by appearing at a few movies, but when this musical movie starring Zac Efron offered to me I didn't hesitate accepting it, for they told me that I'll only perform a dance number. My real passion was dancing so I go for it and it became a hit! I appeared at a few more movies and I decided to take a vacation but before I'm 100% sure your manageri told me about the project and having you as the lead star so I decided to accept one last role before taking a vacation, so.... Here I am, Yeyy" she finished squealing.

"Wow, when did your uncle Mel first helped you in your career?" I asked.

"When I was 15 years old... When I appeared as a lost tourist in a tv show, it was just a brief appearance though." she replied.