Chapt. 30- My ♡Girl♡

Leila's POV

"That was amazing Michael thank you." I said referring to the bicycle ride.

"No problem, I enjoyed every second of it." he replied.

"Me too."

We raced the whole day, at first I refused cuz I was scared maybe I'll fall, but eventually I got used to it... Riding a bike is not that hard after all.

We spent our time together, riding our bikes exploring the almost-empty park talking, being me in a tour guide mode, explained all the places meanings/descriptions, every area located in this park posess different kinds of purposes... Well except for the restroom it'll never change it's purpose.

We arrived back at the place where we first saw the bicycles after 2 good hours just as promised, we payed and thanked him before walking back where everyone is hanging out.

Speaking about 'everyone' where did Andrea, MJ, Nicole, and the twins go?

"Wayne? Where did the girls who accompanied us earlier go?" Michael asked his head bodyguard.

"I'm sorry but I don't know Mike, in a matter of fact, we didn't even noticed them leaving their places." Wayne replied.

"Oh how can I forgot, they're so sneaky they can disappear in a blink of an eye." I uttered.

"Well we need to find them, maybe--" Michael uttered back but I cut him off.

"No need Mike, they know every corner of this park and they'll be back any minute---" I was cut off by voices from the distance singing.

We turned around to see a group of girls dancing pointing at the sky then back to the ground moving with their rhythm.

"KEEP ON WITH THE FORCE DON'T, DON'T STOP 'TILL YOU GET ENOUGH, KEEP ON WITH THE FORCE DON'T AH! DON'T STOP 'TILL YOU GET ENOUGH, KEEP ON WITH THE FORCE DON'T, DON'T STOP 'TILL YOU GET ENOUGH, KEEP ON WITH THE FORCE DON'T (Strucks a pose) DON'T STOP 'TILL YOU GET ENOUGH! WHOO!" they sang.

Turns out the voices' owners are none other than my twin sisters, MJ, Nicole, Pring. Wait Pring? What is she doing here.

"...Now" I finished.

Michael chuckled a bit shaking his head.

"Where have you been?" I murmured sternly, placing my hands on my hips.

They stopped dancing and grabbed us by arm dragging us to the side.

Wayne and the other bodyguards returned to their guarding positions.

Michael's POV

Why are they dragging us to the side? And why do they look so happy? Like they succeed or something.

"Girls! Where are you taking us?" Leila uttered while we're being dragged farther away from my bodyguards.

We stopped by a tree with full of scratches in it, they were names in a heart.

"We call this tree 'A Couples Tree' it sounds corny but at least we made that up." Mandy said pointing at the tree.

"No... Actually it sounds cute." I complimented.

Mandy blushed rosy pink.

"Ate Pring, what are you doing here?" Leila asked.

"That's part at something we're gonna tell you both." Nicole uttered excitedly.

Leila and I looked at each other confused then turned to look at them again.

"Then what are you gonna tell us then?" I asked curiously.