Chapt. 58- Vogue

Jackson Brothers’ POV

Marlon and Randy walked past Michael’s room and heard giggling sounds.

They stopped in their tracks.

“Did that came from Michael’s room?” Randy whispered.

“I think so.” Marlon replied.

“(Gasp) Is he cheating on Leila?” Randy blurts covering his mouth.

Marlon shrugged and opened the door quietly.

They peeked and saw a woman ontop of Michael and Michael’s grabbing her waist caressing it lovingly, and they're both giggling.

Marlon lost his temper and grabbed a vase on a nearby coffee table, and charged them.

“Marlon wait!” Randy exclaimed.

Michael noticed and looked behind to see a red-faced Marlon with a vase in hand, by instinct he quickly hid Leila behind him under the covers.

“You b*stard!” Marlon growled throwing the vase.

Michael dodged and it hits the headboard.

As soon as it breaks Leila squealed.

“You got the balls to play with another girl since you already got a woman?!” Marlon hissed.

“Marlon I'm not playing with anothe---” Michael tried to explain but Marlon cut him off.

“Will you please SHUT UP!!? RANDY AND I SAW YOU WITH THIS H*E ONTOP OF YOU! AND YOU LIKED IT!...” Marlon growled, “... HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON LEILA?!” Marlon added.

Michael’s jaw dropped.

“What the?...” Leila squeaked and removed the covers from her, “... Marlon?!” she exclaimed.

Marlon and Randy’s jaws dropped, “LEI?” the blurt in union.

“Oh Lei.” Marlon muttered embarrassed and facepalmed.

“Marlon... I was just surprising Michael, since I gotta come back here ASAP, we were just enjoying each other's company, he's not cheating.”

“Oh my God I didn't know, I'm so sorry Michael Lei.” Marlon apologized.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” Jermaine exclaimed bursting from the door.

They all jumped.

“LEI?!” Jermaine added.

※ 

Tito jerked up as he heard that noise.

His eyes widen when it hits.

“Oh hell no!” he muttered under his breath.

Before bolting to Michael’s room.

“My God Lei what are you doing here?!” Jermaine said.

“I kinda live here, and I was suppose to be surprising Michael, then you guys.” she explained.

“Before this wacko interrupted us and accused me!” Michael added angrily pointing at Marlon.

“I didn't know ok! I'm sorry, it's just my instincts, I was shocked like you!” Marlon defends himself.

Just then Tito barged in.

“I knew ok, I helped Lei sneak into Michael’s room!” Tito blurts.