Chapt. 64- The Lucky & The Unfortunate

Leila’s POV

Yes finally, we arrived at Chicago, the whole ride was very exhausting.

We walked down the plane's steps hand in hand with the brothers in the front.

“Michael, is it really true that you and Leila are together?”

“Michael are you just using Leila to prove you're not gay?”

This punk.

Michael squeezed my hand saying to leave it alone.

“Leila did Michael proposed to you?”

“When is the wedding?”

“Where will be the honeymoon?”

Ugh these reporters been bombarding us with questions... Invalid questions.

They just ignored the brothers who were right infront of us.

Odd.

We took the very back seat of the limo while the brothers are in the front messing with each other.

When the limo pull off Michael starts kissing my neck.

I giggled and squirmed but held me tight whilst chuckling.

“(Giggled) Michael what are you doing?” I said lowly so the brothers won't know.

“I missed you.” he murmured.

“Michael, we've been together for like the whole day and whole flight.”

“It's not enough, I still missed you, I wanna be close to you 24/7.” he said snuggling to me.

He layed me on the seat and got ontop of me kissing me nice and slowly.

I smiled in the kiss and wrapped my arms around him making him leaning deeper.

“Ahm”

We pulled away and looked up and saw the brothers gathered at us with teasing eyes and smirks.

“You two just can't separate for 1 second don't ya?” Jermaine said raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah... Got a problem?” Michael replied caressing my waist.

Marlon and Randy snickered.

Tito rolled his eyes, “Jerm will ya just leave them alone? We did the same when you were ‘crazily’ inlove with Hazel.” he defends.

Jermaine sighed in defeat, “Fine, you go mind y'all business, but know your limitations, ok?” he demands.

“Of course I know what I'm doing.” Michael said waving them off.

They disappeared but Marlon or Randy kept on peeking so either Tito or Jermaine would pull them back by the ear.

We giggled and continued kissing and cuddling.

We entered our hotel suite and I crashed on the couch in my face groaning in a planking position.

“I can tell you're tired.” Michael blurts closing the door behind us.

I raised my head still in the same position, “Tired? I'm exhausted...” I layed my head down  “... You did this to me.” I pout.

“Aw...” he knelt infront of me stroking my hair, “... My baby's exhausted, I'm so sorry, I just really wanna stay close to you.” he pouts back.