Chapt. 59- Good Time

Michael’s POV

Me and Leila bursts out from the door of my room laughing, we had a great time with her friends and my brothers.

Before we entered the room we've gone to our separate ways already.

“You've seen Marlon’s face when he realized what he's eating is not a carrot but a chilli!” she recalled.

We burst out laughing.

Once we calmed down, I pinned her against the wall with one hand on her face and the other one’s stroking her waist, looking deep in her eyes.

I caressed her cheek, “This day kept us seeing each other again every single hour.” I said.

“Yeah... Best day of my life, I had so much fun... Thank you.” she said wrapping her arms around my waist.

“No... Thank you for coming, I don't know what I would do, if I don't see you, those past months were driving me crazy craving your touch, your lips, your everything.” I said truthfully.

“Mikey? What has gotten into you? You've been so dramatic with me lately.”

“You did this to me!” I murmured.

I leaned in and kissed me tenderly, “I can't get enough of you.” I growled.

I leaned in again and kissed her roughly, we made out like the longest as I can remember, I missed her so bad despite we've spent the whole day together.

We moaned in each other’s mouths until MY phone rings...

Rrrriiingggg!

UUUGGGHHH!!!

I growled lowly pulling away and grabbed my phone looking at the caller’s I.D...

It was La Toya.

Well my sisters including Janet found out what happened to us years ago, we've agreed to let it be cuz we both needed spaces to think, we've been so confused in our feelings even me, cuz I've never been so seriously and deeply inlove before, I did have relationships with other women but not as deep and serious like I have for Leila.

Now that I finally have her... I'm not letting her go anymore, not anymore, she's trapped and locked in my heart.

I picked the phone up leaning against the wall...

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hey Toya.

I said breathlessly.

La Toya: Hey little brother how are you?

Me: I'm doing just fine Toya, I'm completely fine.

I said eyeing and smirking at Leila.

And she rolled her eyes playfully.

Rebbie: Hey Michael!

Me: Hi Rebbie!

Rebbie: How's the tour? Did y'all had a fun time or just stress?

Me: Well we can't avoid that, of course it was stressful, we had a very good time.

I said and eyed Leila again.

She gave me an are-you-trying-to-tell-me-something? Look.

I smirked.

She smirked back and leaned on my face.

La Toya: Well I'm glad y'all did, I'm so proud of y'all.

Rebbie: Me too.

“Payback.” Leila whispered in my ear softly so she won't be heard on the phone.