Chapt. 3- Comfort

Leila's POV

Me and Michael is walking in the backyard, still touring me around, we were still holding hands and I can feel my hand starts sweating.

"This is my mini-amusement park with a mini-zoo, I hope you like rides and animals" Michael asks me while pointing at the view.

I smiled cheerfully "Are you kidding me, Rides and Animals are my life, Uncle Mel used to bring me in carnivals and zoos as a little girl and I loved it!!! Those were the best days of my life!!!" I squealed happily jumping up and down like a little child who is about to get a lollipop.

Michael giggled at my childish side which made me me feel something, maybe it's from the way he holds my hand never letting it go, I feel like he wanna know more about my life.

"Well turns out we're exactly alike at this point, I also loves riding these kind of rides, I feel like I finally broke free from the chains of the media, the tabloids, the spotlight, everything" he said while looking at every single rides. It melts my heart.

I pulled him in a gentle hug rubbing his back, he hugged me back and rests his head on my shoulder, and I started to hear sniffing sounds looks like he's starting to cry. I hugged him more and placed one of hands on his head, stroking his hair gently to calm him down.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be acting this way." he said while crying and trying to pull away from the hug, but I refused, I hugged him tighter not letting go and he stood there hugging me back but still sobbing.

"No don't pull away, you need comfort and and I'm giving you one." I said to him while stroking his hair again. I feel bad for him he had to pay the price of fame by sacrificing his freedom and endure all the pain he can get.

"We should be get going Frank and your manager might be here at any moment" he said calmlyand gently pulling away from the hug, this time I let go but I locked my eyes on Michaels.

His eyes are so lovely, but I see sorrow, depression, and devastation in his eyes it looks like he wanna go, but I won't let that happen.

"Look I know you cared so much to the project but you need to chill out first." I said to him straight in the eye.

"I'm chilled out now thanks to you" he said with a smile, his eyelashes are still wet due to the tears, I wiped them out slowly being careful not to hit Michael's beautiful eyes.

"No I mean chill out deep inside, your heart" I said declaring my point.

"No it'll just bore you, and who would like to care about a freak like me, nobody would ever understand the things I've been going through" his voice slightly cracked and he's crying again.

"I do" I said

"What do you mean?" he asked looking up to my eyes.

"I cared about you, and I understand the things you've been going through"

"Of course it was all about those stupid tabloids say about me, why hadn't I thought about that earlier?"

"No Michael I'm serious, I understand you not because of the tabloids nor the media, right from the start I knew that you are devastated deep inside I can see it in your eyes I can feel it in your heart"

WOW HUGOT!!!!

Michael's POV

Wow I've never knew that she can say all of that without breaking an eye contact with me. I truly feel that she wanna help me and I guess she can, if only I'll let her.

Were on the grass squatting, Leila's sitting next to me, her other is patting and rubbing my back, while the other hand is holding my hand. I feel normal when I'm with her.

"How did you know?" I asked her

"Know what?" she asked back

"The things I've been going through, and how can you be sure that you truly understand me without thinking that I'm some sort of monster?"

"There are a part of us girls that you boys don't know, our hearts so soft full of love we can understand men easily or effortlessly. And not a single day had past that I think of you as a monster, you're just a person who unconditionally loves and longs to be unconditionally loved back, that's how I see you Michael I see you by my heart not by sight, that's why you're my #1 inspiration before your sister" she replied with a smile.

I smiled at her last comment, I think I'm very comfortable when I'm with her since the hour we met, she done nothing else but make me happy inside and out. I think I'm falling to her.

"Thanks, you have no idea how that words made me feel better, I really need it so bad I don't know how can I survive this situation it feels like forever and I'm longing for my freedom, I don't think I can make it" I said with balls of tears escaping my eyes.

"Wait what did you just say? 'I don't think I can make it'? Am I talking to Michael Jackson right now?" she said poking me everywhere to know if I'm really Michael Jackson.

"Heeyyy, stop it Hahahahahahhaha please!" I begged in laughter. Now I really feel good, the pain's slowly fading, come on Leila don't stop now, it's working.

"Alright that perfect laugh belongs to Michael Jackson now I'm convinced you ARE Michael Jackson, but the Michael Jackson I admired and looked up to all this years is strong, invincible, unbreakable. And I know I'm facing him right now." she said while getting up and kneel infront of me.

She placed both her hands on mine and held it caressing it both with her thumbs. God it feels so good.

"You are very strong Michael, if you're not strong enough, you wouldn't be here in front of me now, God had a better plan for you, and he blessed you with a very strong heart with full of love. And such unique talents. I'm sure He's smiling down on you, for you used your talent to inspire and help people who are in deep need." she said while placing her hand on my cheek caressing it gently with her thumb.

"And I'm so proud of you, you love people unconditionally and these 'situation' you say, it's just a distration from the enemy, they tried to take your love away but they failed, you're not just strong Michael you are also brave, Men like you deserves all the love in this world." she grabbed both of hands again and interlocked her fingers with mine.

"So don't ever, EVER, say that you'll never survive nor your a monster nor you are weak because deep inside you weren't even close in one of those, you're Michael Jackson, and there's nothing in this world can bring you down, nor take your love away, Okay?" she finishes and hugged me tightly with her arms around my neck.

I hugged her back by placing my arms around her waist, and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Thank you, thank you so much Miss Renee, every single word you said to me, made me even feel alot better" and made me fall to you I whisper at her ear and I say on my mind.

"*Giggled* no problem, and please just call me Leila or Lei for short" she replied with a smile.

"But Leila is already short" I replied grinning.

"*Rolled Eyes Playfully* that's why I used the word 'OR' alright?!*Giggled*"

"*Chuckled* alright, I get it thank you.... Again, nobody said those powerful words to me before, only you, and thank you again"

"No problem I love comforting people it's a favorite hobby of mine, and you're most welcome Mr. Jackson"

"Ohh uhh *Clears Throat* just call me Michael"

"Ok sure *Giggled* now we're even!!!" she said while smiling.

She then pulled me me into a hug and rubs my back and stroking my hair softly as her one last act in comforting me. Finally she succeed.

Yes, Leila you did it, you finally made me feel better than before, now that you're here in my arms.

A/N: Ohh...kk every single line I wrote in the comforting part, I meant that, Michael really is a strong person, and a brave warrior. And that'll never ever change. EVER!!!

~MissEscapade1814