Chapt. 42- The OTHER Family

Leila's POV

I'm starting to like Michael's brothers, they are sooo funny, all we ever do since the hour we met is throw jokes at each other and having a good time, turns out I'm getting close at Marlon, we got so much in common as well and he's hilarious!

"Hey Marlon, maybe I should introduce you to my sisters one day." I blurt.

"Really? You got sisters?" he beamed.

I nodded giggling.

"I bet they're beautiful like you." he said dreamy.

"They are, and they're so hyper just like you guys." Michael chirped in.

"Wow, I wanna meet them ASAP." Marlon said.

"You really should cuz one of her sisters got a crush on you." Michael uttered and I nudged him.

"Oh Yeah? Who?" Marlon beamed as his eyes lit up.

Michael gave me a go-on-you-do-the-honor look, I sighed and turned to them.

"It's Mandy, my younger sister." I uttered.

"Mandy." he breathed.

"Oh, so you're the eldest or the center?" Tito asked.

"Eldest... Well first born rather."

"Soo y'all are twins, triplets, quadroplets?" Jackie asked.

Woah too much.

"Triplets, actually we're called as 'Trinity' when we're together."

"Wow, why don't y'all became a girl band, I bet y'all are talented." Jackie said.

"Yeah Lei, I think Jackie's right, you're talented so it's no doubt they are too." Michael agreed looking at me.

"Ummm... I don't think so guys, as far as I know, they didn't show much interest at showbiz, I remember Mandy wanna be a Nurse when she grew up, and Jill wanna be a Journalist."

"Jill... What a beautiful name." Randy sighed dreamy.

My gosh my sisters' dream Jacksons are also dreaming about them, I can't wait to see their faces or hear their reactions when I tell them this.

"I wonder if she got a boyfriend." Randy breathed snapping me in my thoughts.

"No she doesn't, actually, she got her eye on you." I smirked.

"Jill?" he jerked.

"Of course duh... Who else would it be?" Marlon uttered, protective at Mandy much? Wow huh.

"MICHAEL!!!" a voice yelled out of nowhere.

We turned around and this girl jumped in Michael's arms, hugging him so tight. And wrapping her legs around his waist.

"I missed you so much my little brother!" she squealed.

"Miss you more La Toya." he replied, hugging her back.

Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm meeting an another Jackson sister other than Janet, and she's so beautiful, with that curly hair and headband.

"La Toya meet my friend Leila, Leila this is La Toya my older sister." Michael introduced as he put La Toya back on the ground.

"Pleasure to meet you La Toya, you're so beautiful." I added extending my hand for a shake.

She blushed and pulled me in a hug instead.

"Pleasure to meet you too Leila, and thank you for the compliment." she replied smiling before pulling away.

"Oh come on sis you know it's the truth." Michael murmured.