Chapt. 39- The REAL Rival

Leila's POV

This girl walked in, her hair is pulled in a high ponytail, she's wearing a pink dress reaching above her knees, with matching heels.

She smiled when she saw me and I smiled back, but she smiled even more wider when her eyes met Michael.

"Michael, Leila this is Ariana Grande, she's the new kid, and she's gonna play the new threat between you guys." James said gesturing me and Michael.

We shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Ariana." I said shaking her hand.

"You too Leila." she said moving her eyes at Michael.

Michael reached out his hand for her to shake.

Without hesitation she immediately grabbed his hand with both hands shaking it violently.

Fangirl much?

Ariana's POV

OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD!

I can't believe I'm touching Michael Jackson's hand, It's so soft oh so good, I must be dreaming.

I take that back, I wanna believe this is not a dream, if it is don't remind me, so I won't wake up.

"Pleasure to meet you Ms. Grande." he said looking at me.

OMG!!!

"(Giggled) More pleasure to meet you Michael.

I saw Leila roll her eyes at the corner of my eye, and I don't care, just because she plays as his love interest, he likes her, and I don't have a chance to be with him.

Keep rolling those eyes until they fall in your head!

I let go of Michael's hand acting shy, I know he's shy himself so why not play along, it's the only way to get comfortable with him anyway, I don't want him to think that I'm some sort of a crazy obsessed Fangirl.

"Ok, let's start ASAP, Ariana your outfit is in your trailer." James said.

"Thank you James, see ya later Michael." I said to him and he smiles.

OMG I'm gonna melt like crazy.

I walked at Leila's direction, and she smiles softly.

I looked at her up and down then walked out, I can't stand that bitch's face! (Woah did I just said the B-bomb? *Covers mouth*)

I went to my trailer and examined the outfit, before putting it on, Gawsh I look hot!

Leila's POV

What's wrong with Ariana? I just smiled at her and she just stared at me blankly and walked away.

Oh my, maybe she noticed when I rolled my eyes, I didn't mean to do it in a wrong way, I was playfully rolling it cuz she looks cute, funny, and adorable at the same time when she shook Michael's hand.

I didn't mean to look mean at her, I gotta talk to her, I wanna be her friend.

"Lei?" Michael interrupted making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"We're starting any minute now."
"Ok I'll be down in 5 minutes."

He nodded and closed the door of my trailer.

I looked at my vanity mirror then to the script.

Turns out this scene is musical, Ariana is playing 'Patricia' a leader of a group of girls, Daniel's old school mate and the most popular girl in their school, Daniel used to get a HUGE crush on.