Chapt. 38- Ready?

Michael's POV

I guess I'll have to set the dreamy Michael, we just landed back at Cali after a whole day ride.

When we landed back at Cali it was 8:50 pm, wow what a day, and it's snowing, good thing we brought our snow outfits.

We wore our winter gears and walked down the steps of the plane to be greeted by the screaming fans, uncountable cameramans and reporters.

"MICHAEL, HOW WAS YOUR VACATION IN THE PHILIPPINES?"

"MICHAEL DID YOU PROPOSE TO LEILA WHILE YOU WERE STAYING THERE?"

I was about to but failed.

"LEILA IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AND MICHAEL WERE SHARING A ROOM DURING YOUR STAY?"

What in the world of heck did that punk asked? Does he even have a head, this little piece of...

Leila cut me off by pushing my arm gently like let's-just-keep-going I guess she noticed I was glaring at that damn punk in a reporter.

"I'm sorry you had to encounter that Lei, they don't have the right to do that in the first place." I said as we got inside the limo.

"It's completely fine Michael, no need to apologize, it's part of the job, I have to learn how to deal with this anyway if I'll continue rising higher and higher."

Se sounds so determined and I liked that, meeting that kind of a person is real rare these days, people these days seems doing everything just for fun, without determination, hard work, and patience.

We chat a bit the whole ride, and as we reached the set which is now in Hollywood, we saw Peter and Grace, with Yuri and Jenna.

"Hey guys!" me and Leila exclaimed hugging them one by one.

"Guys I missed you, long time no see." Yuri said pulling us in a group hug.

"Where are the rest of the gang?" Leila asked as we pulled away.

"Ummm... Vince, Kate, and Alexander's in the set with James giving them instructions, while Isabelle previewed the edited scenes, and probably Leo and Fate will be here sooner or later." Grace explained.

"Anyways guys, I'm so glad you're here now." Jenna uttered.

"Me too, it feels so good to be back." I said, slowly but surely becoming the professional Michael.

Just then Leo and Fate arrived with Peter's car.

They hopped out and Fate immediately jumped in Leila's arms.

"Leila I missed you!" Fate said wrapping her legs around Leila's waist.

"You have no idea how I've missed you too Fate." Leila replied twirling her around.

"Hey Mike!" Leo said hugging me.

"Hey bro." I replied hugging her back.

I looked back at the girls.

Fate whispered something to Leila when she was back to the ground, seconds later they burst out squealing and jumped up and down.

"What's going on here?" I said getting suspicious.

They stopped jumping and looked at me.

"Am I missing something?" I added confused.

"Mike, Leo's parents totally votes for Fate." Leila exclaimed excitedly.

I stood there shocked/surprised, at the same time happy for both of them.

I noticed it's only me and Leila who is shocked like crazy, while the others are just staring at us smiling.

You Can Act (MJ Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें