Chapt. 19- Manila To Davao City

Michael's POV

It's been a week since that incident *slash* scandal with Diana, and we finally moved on, we spent the last 7 days bonding together with the gang, Leila and I used to sneak behind them but they didn't care though unless it's time to go home, we always spot Alexander and Isabelle together kissing but we just shrug it off and leave them alone.

In case you're wondering about Harvey who left us in the air that day in the bar, if we still see him, talk to him... The answer is 'no' but we forgave him at what he did to us, he did show up at the set, he was acting his last part at the movie, and that was the last time we saw him.

"Guys... I'm going to the Philippines, I'm coming home for my family." Leila said interrupting my thoughts.

"Cool, can I come? You know I was planning to do that ever since the beginning of the project." I said as I began to feel, the ongoing happiness in my heart. I'm finally meeting her family and old friends.

"Sure, I'm glad you wanna tag along, how bout you guys?" she replied and asked to the gang.

"Nah guys, I gotta go to my parents too, I'm finally introducing Kate to my family" Vince said and Kate blushed.

Awww.

The others agreed and said the same thing.

Perfect now I have Leila all by myself.

"Ok I understand guys." she said.

"When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow or soon will be fine which one do you think?"

"Uhhh... Soon?"

"(Chuckled) So excited aren't ya?"

"(Giggled) Well I really wanna meet your family."

"Ok, if we're gonna go now, we gotta pack right away, cuz it's gonna be a one-day trip."

"I know, you're right"

We went to our rooms and packed good for a whole month, I'm so excited I'm finally meeting the people who raised her and my soon-too-be family I really hope so.

Leila's POV

After a couple of minutes packing I headed downstairs, when I headed down the stairs I saw Michael sitting on the couch with his bag beside him waiting, Woah he's double damn fast.

"Uhhh... Did you turned into a mutant or something?" I said sarcastically as I reached the couch he's sitting.

"(Chuckled) No.... Why?"

"Cuz you're triple damn fast! How did you do that?"

"I got skills.... And helpers" he added.

Oh

"I thought you packed it yourself" I said.

"I did the zipping part at least"

"(Giggled) Ok save the rest at the plane and let's go"

"Ok... Come on" he said getting grabbing my hand and running outside to his private plane.

Wow

"Michael, we're riding that plane!" I exlaimed in surprise pointing at that breath-taking plane.

"Yeah... I can't wait to get there." he said.

"... Let's go" he added leading me to the entrance still holding my hand.

We finally got inside and sat near the window, Michael caressed my hand sweetly with his thumb while we're waiting to take off.

"What?" I asked.