Chapt. 75- The B*tch Came Back

Leila’s POV

It's their big night in 6 hours and Michael with his brothers got one last rehearsals.

And I feel I wanna dance so I searched in my phone for a song.

I found one song from Gloc 9 a Filipino rapper, he's so damn good, he's one of my favorite rappers.

I played on of his songs “Sumayaw Ka” and I danced these steps. *Video above* 

Hahaahahahhh! I'm enjoying myself.

Michael’s POV

We finished our one last rehearsals and I'm on my way to my hotel room.

As I was halfway there I heard rap music but I can't understand the words it's saying.

I opened the door a bit and peeked inside.

There I saw Leila with her back facing me, dancing infront of the big mirror of our room with a foreign rap song.

She's enjoying herself and she's dancing really fast, I didn't know that she can dance like that.

“SHAKE!” she exclaimed at the end of the song striking a pose.

I snickered and opened the door wider and clapped my hands.

She turn around and blushed covering her face, “UGH! Why do you always catch me DANCING!!!” she groaned covering her face.

I shook my head and closed the door behind me before making my way towards her and uncovered her face.

“Why are you so embarrassed? You dance so well it's turning me on, and we're both professionals now so what are you embarrassed about?” I said holding both of her hands.

She shrugged, “I don't know, it just happens.”

I pulled her close to me and hugged her, she hugged back resting her head on my shoulder.

“Don't be shy around me girl, it's just me, the man who loves you, I'll always found everything about you... Beautiful... You got nothing to be embarrassed about.” I reassured rubbing her back.

She smiled, “Thank you baby, I love you too.” she murmured and pecked my neck.

“And I mean it when I said it's turning me on.” I added looking down at her smirking.

She laughed stepping backwards and I stepped forward, “Ok Mr. Jackson, no too turned on, remember you got a performance with your brothers to do.”

I smirked more, “I know but I got an another performance to do and it's only mine, and I should've done it when I first walked in that door.” I said seductively.

She giggled and ran towards the door to escape but I caught her swiftly by the waist.

She giggled as I picked her up and threw her on the bed before climbing ontop of her.

We both giggled and kissed with so much passion.

Kurt’s POV

Harvey called me and they said they're making their first move, and their first move is on Leila.

Nice.

I'll have my way to her.

They said I'll meet them at the concert so no one will notice, they made fake backstage passes so they can make their way inside.

I sneaked to the auditorium...