Chapt. 16- Lights, Camera, ACTION!!!

Michael's POV

I woke up with a bright smile on my face, I can't help it though, last night was the best night of my life, Leila gave me the treat that only her possessed without Frank's help.

That amazing dance and kiss in the end.

I caressed the spot on my cheek where she planted that kiss. I smiled at myself since today we're gonna shoot the kissing scenes I'm so excited, but that means I'll have to kiss Isabelle also.

I just remembered she'll play as my ex-girlfriend and Leila's rival.

I get up from bed and get dressed, I slipped into a grey checkered shirt, blue ripped jeans on the knee part, white rubber shoes, and pulled my hair into a ponytail with a couple of curls hanging on my head.

I wanted to look different today, for Leila, to turn her on, Waiiitt, wait... What am I saying this? Am I trying to seduce her?... No no no Michael you're not doing this to your best friend... Hear me?... BEST FRIEND!

I sighed looking at my reflection, I'm getting late no time to change, gotta go.

Leila's POV

Today we're gonna shoot the kissing scenes, but the weird thing is.... I'm not nervous, I'm excited actually, I'm growing impatient waiting for him.

I rubbed the back of my neck and turned around, trying to hide my growing impatience.

"Michael!" I saw James exlaimed looking at the distance.

I turned around to look at him and... Oh God.

That grey checkered shirt exposing a bit of his chest.

That ripped pants is smoking hot.

That shoes, wow I've never seen him in a rubber shoes before.

And that curls... Nooo... Why don't they get old? They still get me every single time.

"Hey" *Soft music scratches* Michael snapped softly.

"Hu... Huh?" I stuttered.

"Let's go do this" he said grabbing my hand.

We got in our positions which James instructed.

"Ok... Lights, Camera, Action!!!" James yelled through the speaker.

Then we acted in the scene.

It's when he's making fun of me and ended up kissing me...... For the very first time.

"Daniel... Will you please... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm sick and tired at you!" I snapped as Maria.

"No Maria, I ain't letting you go! Not this time!" he snapped back as Daniel.

He grabbed my arms and pinned me hard on the wall.

"DANIEL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET... ME... GO!" I screamed struggling to break free from his grip.

"NO!" he yelled taking my chin to make me look at him but gently, and looked deep in my eyes.

I froze, I got mental-blocked I'm lucky that was my last line, if not I would look like an idiot.

"You're supposed to be the one to admit this to me, but you turned it upside down, look at me now!" he paused and caressed my cheek.

Michael's POV

"I... I love you Maria, Nobody had ever made me feel this way before... Only you... Please let me love you as Daniel... Not the Daniel who leads a gang." I said leaning in still caressing her cheek,