Chapt. 12- Love Is In The Air

Leila's POV

We finished chatting and I went to Michael who is still chatting to Alexander, Isabelle left to meet the others, she's trying to build up her confidence and when she's ready, she left the room leaving me and the boys alone.

I walked to them and sat on Michael's lap.

"Hey boys!" I said while putting my arm around his shoulder resting my head on his head.

Alexander looked awed.

Michael's POV

I was talking about my feelings for Leila to Alexander how it began how it grew so he'll get some ideas to get on Isabelle. When I felt Leila sat on my lap, placed her arm around me, leaning her head on my head.

"Hey boys!" she exclaimed.

I was in total shock at what she did, but at the same time I was happy. Without hesitation i placed my hands around her waist caressing it with my thumb.

Alexander looks shocked, so I gave him a don't-ask-her look and his expression changed to normal. Thank God.

"What are you boys talking about?" Leila asked still on the same position.

"Can I tell her Lex?" I asked with his new nickname. He chuckled and nodds.

Leila lifts her head and looked at ne but still got her arm around me. "Tell me what?" she asked in confusion.

"Well Alexander here got a crush on Isabelle..." she looked at him and he blushed looking down.

The looked back at me with a smirk she nodd her head gesturing me to continue.

"... And he wants us to plan a date for them, what do you say?" I finished, she smiled brightly and it made my heart skip a beat.

"Totally in... And also Isabelle's stealing glances at you Alexander." she said pointing at Alexander. His eyes lit up.

"Really?" he said with a grin.

"Yeah I think she likes you too." she replied with a bright smile.

I can feel the overwhelming happiness fill the room, I want it to last forever.

"See Lex! I told you got nothing to worry about." I said still caressing Leila's waist, I didn't wanna let go.

"Yeah thanks Mike, I'm so happy right now!" he said with a smile.

"Now what's the game plan or should I say date plan?" Leila asked placing her head back at mine. My caress turned to a hug.

"You guys are real sweet don't you?" Alexander asked with a smirk.

I gave him a shut-up look.

Leila's POV

Well I wasn't embarrassed when Alexander said that, I've been longing for him to hold me this way and the friendship we have right now serves as the instrument for me to express my growing feelings for him.

"Why not?..." I said while putting my other hand at the other side of his head near his ear caressing it. "... I love my buddy so much." I wanna say 'baby' but I thought maybe he'll get embarrassed I don't want that to happen.

"I love you too buddy" he replied rubbing my waist. I can't help but smile.

"Now I'm thinking maybe... That we will be in a private place just the two of us so we can talk properly." Alexander suggested. I looked up with a smile.

"Exactly... And I guess I got a plan for that... We just need to ask permission." I said.

"What if they'll get suspicious and ended up as a rumor... Then she'll know?" Alexander exlaimed.