Chapt. 45- Pain

Ariana's POV

*The next day (6:00 in the morning rather)*

Uggghhh!!! This old man's handwriting is difficult than I expected! So messy and big.

"Grruughhh!!" I screamed for the 20th time throwing a paper to the floor for the 30th time.

My room looks a mess.

I've been up all night so I gotta pull myself all together, I gotta concentrate and finish this sh*t.

I sighed heavily rubbing my face before carrying on writing, it's gotta be perfect, look real.

*20 minutes later*

YEESS! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Finally! I finished it! All my efforts it payed off.

I gotta put this to her table immediately.

I got up and tiptoed to her room and I heard cheers and laughter.

I peeked and saw Leila with Janna, Fate, and Grace laughing at each other and chatting.

"C'mon let's hang outside before the shoot starts I'm sure you and Michael won't have enough time for us for the rest of the day." Janna pouts.

Ughh! What a hideous sight!

"Ok ok! Is the gang out there?" Leila asked excitedly.

"I think so, let's go." Grace replied grabbing her hand dragging her while Janna grabbed her free hand and Fate pushed her back.

"Woah!! Ok ok! I'm going! Watch the steps guys!" Leila exclaimed as she trailed off as they completely dragged her outside.

I poked my head out of the wall, checking if the coast is completely clear, and when it does, I took my chance and ran to Leila's room.

I entered and reviewed observed around me, her room's twice bigger than mine, has the perfect view of the beach with a big glassed windows, a vanity (Scoff) so charming, a king sized bed... Wait, a king sized bed? Why haven't I got a bed like this? We're supposed to be equal at everything, this is a resort dorm!

Ugh! Forget about that Ariana, you'll get a king sized bed too, this time with a bonus... Michael, if only you'll focus, I giggled at the thought.

I placed the letter ontop of her vanity desk, to be noticed immediately.

I darted back to my room and jumped with a big smile on my face, claiming my rest.

I can't wait to see Leila's priceless face, and she gotta stay away from Michael... MY MAN!

Leila's POV

Where is the gang? I thought they'll be with us.

"I thought the gang will be here, where are they?" I asked Grace as we walked to the gym.

"I said 'I think so' I didn't say they're here, I wasn't sure." Grace replied.

"Where are they then?" I asked puzzled.

They shrugged, "C'mon let's do some work outs." Janna says grabbing my hand pulling me in.

The girls followed behind and took of their sweaters revealing their tank tops.

I removed my jacket and pulled my shirt above my head revealing my sports bra.

I love sports bra so much.

"Wow! Lei, you got some muscles! You've been secretly working out behind our backs aren't ya?" Janna hoots, I can see that she's jealous at my body.