Chapt. 27- We Got A Problem

Andrea's POV

I woke up in a room, a guest room rather, you can tell in the way it's decorated, totally plain.

I glanced at the clock and it was 6:00 pm.

"Nasaan ako?! (Where am I?!)" I exclaimed terrified.

I think I'm kidnapped, Waiiitt... How can you be kidnapped when Leila is the one who picked you up? Stupid.

Leila entered the room and turned to my direction.

"Uy! Gising ka na, gigisingin lamang kita para sabihing handa na ang hapunan. (Hey! You're awake, I was about to wake you to tell you that dinner is ready.)" she said sitting beside me.

"Sige (Ok) Ate, I'll be down in a sec." I replied.

She smiled and got up then turned to the door, before she could walk out of the room I stopped her.

"Uhhh Teh?"

She turned back at my direction and sat on the bed beside me again.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Uhmm... Is it true?" I asked.

"What's true?" she replied confused.

"That you introduced me to THE Michael Jackson THE King of Pop?"

"Uhhhh... Yeah..."

I started to freak out, OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, AM I DREAMING?

"... Please Dre, don't freak out, please treat him like a normal being, he doesn't like to be treated like Michael Jackson the biggest star in the world, I know he wanted this, to be completely normal and it's getting better, he's starting to feel comfortable and normal here and that's all he ever wanted. Please give him a chance and don't ruin this precious moment of his." Ate Lei pleaded.

Well I admit it though I freaked out when I first saw him, he's been my idol and inspiration since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed to meet him in person, but now he's here infront of me, I just lost it and could not contain myself. I wanted his stay here to be memorable, and I'll give it to him.

"Ok." I replied happily.

"Thank you Dre, I owe you one." she exclaimed hugging me, I hugged her back.

We walked downstairs and saw Michael and JK chatting.

This is gonna be interesting.

MJ's POV

I saw Leila and Andrea climbing down the stairs, I noticed that Andrea's looking at Michael, this is not good.

"Hey! Dre!" I said enthusiastically as she walked through the table.

I hugged her and she hugged me back giggling.

"Namiss kita Ate MJ (I missed you Ate MJ)." she whispered.

"Ako rin Dre. (Me too Dre.)" I replied with a smile.

I must get JK and Andrea to talk alone, I think she got a crush on Michael, of course he's a superstar, why not?

"Uhhh... Andrea I'll just get something and I'll be back, stay with Leila, Michael, and JK." I half lied.

"Ok" she replied and walked to the table with 4 seats, 2 seats across each other, Leila already sat beside Michael and they're chatting a bit, while JK just sat there watching them.

I saw Andrea frown when she realized she can't sit beside Michael, so she had no other choice but to sit beside JK.

I smirked and I'll show you what I did...