Chapt. 32- Whazzup?

Michael's POV

After lunch, I went outside and sat on the grass while looking up at the sky, everyone is pretty busy, LM is helping his father to arrange the objects that are part of the surprise, Isaac and MJ are planning the foods, while Pring and Nicole are planning the distractions, Jun, and the rest of the uncles along with JK are buying gifts, Arl and the rest of the aunts along with Andrea are buying the decorations.

The Trinity must be very special to be surprised like this, they have no idea what are they planning.

By now Mandy and Jill are watching a movie in Leila's room eating popcorns while Leila took a long warm shower.

I was admiring the beautiful blue sky imagining things when my phone starts ringing.

It was Frank.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hey Frank!

Frank: Hey Mike! Uhh... Where are you?

Me: Woah, after 3 days you're wondering where I am?

Frank: Well I've been very busy right now and I got so many things to do so I-- Wai-wait a minute Mike you're supposed to be the one to answer my question.

Me: (Giggled) Now it's so obvious Frank that you're being stressed out, why don't you take a break for awhile we got 2 whole months.

Frank: Well I really want this movie to be perfect that's all, and once again, where are you?

Me: Well I'm here in the Philippines taking a vacation with Leila.

Frank: Ooooh you're making moves aren't ya? Ha! Is the boys and girls are there?

Me: No, we asked them to come but they took a vacation as well with their partners, minding their own businesses.

Frank: You're so lucky Mike that you got her all by yourself (Chuckles)... So umm... How how are you two doing back there?

Me: Well she introduced me to her family and relatives, they're so friendly and fun, well things got a little crazy but we managed to handle it properly without being embarrassed.

Frank: That's good, can I talk to you and Leila?

Me: Well Frank, Leila's in the shower she's not yet available, you can tell me instead and I can pass it to her.

Frank: No, no need, it can wait, call me if you two are available, you both need to hear this at the same time.

Me: Well... Ok?

Frank: Tell everyone I said 'Hi'

Me: Ok, bye.

Frank: Bye.

*End of Phone Convo*

I wonder what's Frank's gonna say, is it urgent? Why do we need to know at the same time? Hmmm...

Beeepeepeep Beeepeepeep!

"Woah! What the---" I exclaimed surprised.

I looked at my phone and it was a video call.

I can't believe the caller was Leo, I immediately picked it up.

"Hey Leo!" I blurt as Leo's face came into the screen.

"Hey Mike! Whazzup? How's the vacation with Lei?" he asked excitedly.

"It was super duper fun Leo, every single day, how are you and Fate doing in there?"

"I just introduced her to my parents and her and my sister Tess went shopping, I think they'll be home any minute now."

"Oh ok, man! Fate must be very good, you're parents couldn't even say 'no' to her."