Chapt. 78- The Decision We Need To Make

Jill’s POV

I stood by Leila’s side admiring her as she sleeps.

She looks so peaceful, I wish she's always like this... I'm referring at the peaceful part.

“Uhh... Jill?”

I turned around, “Yes Michael?”

He sat on the bed besides Leila nervously fidgeting with his fingers, “I've been thinking...”

I sat on the bed as well, “Thinking what?”

“Leila’s safety.” he answered weakly.

“Ok I'm listening.”

“I was thinking on sending her with you, or back at her hometown in the Philippines to rest, it wasn't the first time we had this kind of threat... It also happened at one of our friends, I don't wanna lose her this time, but at the same time, I want her by my side, do you think I'm making the right decision?”

I thought for a moment, “Well that's a difficult situation Mike, but my opinion is... I do think you're making the right decision,  you're sacrificing your need to be in her presence for her safety, but I don't know with Leila, she can be a little stubborn sometimes, but I know she understands, you just need to talk to her about it.” I explained.

He looked down sobbing and I placed my hand on his shoulder, “You can overcome this Michael, I'm sure of it, both of you are gonna make it, cuz y'all got each other... Just keep holding on there Mike.”

He nods and sat on the chair beside the hospital bed holding Leila’s left hand, holding it close to his face.

“I'll leave you 2 alone for awhile.” I said and rubbed his back before leaving the room.

Jennifer’s POV

Christian’s been discharged at the hospital now and we are on our way to his home.

“Can you please come with us to the hospital tomorrow cuz we need a witness so they could believe us, you told me that they used your identity as a disguise.” I blurt as we entered his house.

He nods.

“So will you come?” Tyler asked.

He took a deep breath before nodding again.

“It's alright we'll be staying here to protect you.” Taylor reassured.

He smiled and we continued planning on how to stop Ariana, Demi, and their new company.

This is it... We're moving.

Leila’s POV

I opened my eyes to be blinded by a bright light.

I closed my eyes again and reopen to adjust my vision.

And when it did, I scanned the room and it turns out to be a hospital room.

I looked to my left and saw Michael sleeping with his head snuggled at my side, and holding my hand close to his face.