(1)~ Old Friend

A/N: Hello everyone! Here is the first chapter! Also if you are in dire need of more Anakin X Readers I have writen a few of them along with a few Kylo Ren ones!

  Enjoy :)

(Anakin's POV)

I haven't seen my best friend in over 10 years. It has been killing me ever since she left when we were both 11. Not a days passed since I havint thought about her.

I don't even know what she has done to my head. I can't even think straight ever since I heard that she was indeed coming back for her first mission alone with me and the senator.

"Anakin are you alright?" Obi Wan turns to me and puts a hand on my back. "You seem troubled and out of balance,"

"I don't know master, all of this is unsettling, "

"Anakin you were given a very important assighnment, and (Y/N) will meet us up stairs in Padme's office."

"Very good master," I was really nervous to see her once more, yes than again I missed her and had the deepest respect for the woman it's just-

"Relax your sweating take a deep breath,"

"I'm fine-" He stops me in the elevator.

"I haven't felt you this tence since we fell into that nest of gundarks..."

I finished, "You fell into that nightmare master, and I rescued you remember?"

"Oh yes," Obi Wan had a smug grin on his face from the memory. It seemed like ages since the last time the both of them ever had some real action. As Anakin would say, the council always made them stay put and not do anything like that. Although, let's just hope they never fall into a mess like that again.

-------------------

(Your POV)

I heard one of the guards talking to whom ever just enter the apartment.

"Master Jedi," I heard over by the elevator.

I could only asume that Ani was here along with his master. I couldn't stop thinking about the time that had passed since I had seen him. Than again he was my best friend growing up, and honestly the only one I could have fun with.

Padmè came over with me to greet them as I saw Ani for the first time in ten years. I still couldn't help but notice how handsome he has become.

"I'm greatfull for your presence Master Jedi," Padme says shaking both of their hands before Ani looked over at me. His same eyes changed yet so much, he had so much happiness when his met mine. It had been a while since he had looked at you that way.

"Ani? My goodness you have grown," I said smiling. He seemed even more flushed with that same excitement when he said,

"So have you, uh..." He looks down blushing.

"You haven't changed a bit," I say smiling back at him. Anakin was a happy child for the most part but leaving everything behind him was somthing that was proven a hard task for the boy and yet he still feels to always look a head.

Obi Wan came over to me and asked. "What of your master?"

"Master Aayla is attending a very important meeting right now. I was assigned to stay here and protect the Senator with your company of course."

"I see." Obi turned over to Padme and says. "We will get to this plot quickly my lady, you will be safe in no time." We all turned over to the blue living room and had a seet as I sat across from Anakin.

"I don't need more security I need answers, I want to know who is trying to kill me,"

"We are here to protect you senator, not to start an investigation-" Obi says before being cut off.

"I will find out who is trying to kill you Padme I promise you," Ani says looking her dead in the eye, the thought made you think about all those year ago and the way he used to look at you.

"We cannot ignore our mandate my young Padawan learner."

"I ment it in the interest of protecting her master of course. Protection is a Job for local security not JEDI! It's over kill master-"

I gaped as things were about to go down.

"We will do exactly as the council has instructed, and you will learn your place young one,"

A/N: Ello again Blokes and Birds! It's Zarith here and I thought that this world needs more Anakin X Readers since everyone is really into Kylo Ren and Poe Damron!

Happy reading -Darth Zarith