(53)~ Battle Next To Lost

I walked over with Luke over to his ship. "How do you feel about this Asalt? "

"It shouldn't be that hard. I used to shoot wamp rats for target practice, they can't be bigger than two meters,"

"And what are you doing with that droid?" I asked him as soon as he sat down in the cockpit.

"Me and R2 have been through alot together, I don't see any problem flying with him."

"Look what ever happens out there be safe alright?"

"Alright," The cover seals off the ship.

I watch as all ships were set to take off. It kinda hurt me watching my only son fly off to fight the Empire. But as a mother all I want for Luke is for him to finally be safe.

It was just something about the Dark man behind the mask and armor that I couldn't even focas on the mission at hand.

All the ships went off into the sky. I knew that it would only be a matter of time before the empire would arive and there would be real fire works.

I ran back to the command centre. I watched for a while on screan to make sure that the attack was going as planed.

"And of the attack?" I asked.

"It seems everything is going as planed (Y/N). A missile must be shot into the Thermal exhaust port or this rebellion will end soon."

"Agreed,"

----------------------------------------

The fight progressed and the battle was next to lost.

"We are losing far to meny men! Progress the attack!" The general leading this thing yelled back at the pilots.

I knew through the force that Luke was alright. I couldn't even exspain the conection that we have as a faimly.

"Fire!" Luke took the shot and pulled up and hoped for the best.

We all cheared as it was a lucky shot and the whole thing exploded and most of the surviving X- wing pilots survived.

"He did I it!" We all cheared!