(49)~ Trash Compactor

We all landed in medal more swampy like surrounding in a closed space. I couldn't help but think something was wrong.

"We need to get out of here,"I say walking around trying to find a way out of here.

"Yeah (Y/N) Is right somthing just touched my leg you guys," Luke looked all around at the water that touched at about up to all of our thighs.

I looked around for a second. "!" Luke got pulled under the water by something.

"Luke!" I screamed and looked all around feeling around in the water for him.

Han pulled out his blaster and aimed for the water. "Luke!" We all screamed and looked all around for him.

He emerged from the water gasping for air. "Luke what happend?!" I waded in the water after him.

"I don't know, " He gasped.

The walls made a big sound. My biggest fear was that it was going to compress.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Don't worry (Y/N) I've got this," Han said shooting at the walls. The lazer bullet bounced off the walls and gave us all a scare before it hit something and stoped.

"What are you doing you're going to get us all killed!" Leia snapped and the walls began to close in.

Chewy roared and we almost panicked.

"The walls are closing in, you're the Jedi right you tell us what to do," Han snapped.

"We need to find a way out. Contact threepio, we need to have the trash Compactor deactivated."

Luke noded and turned on the communicator. "Threepio! We need help! Deactivate the trash Compactor on the detention level!" 

"In the mean time we need to find a way to stop this thing!" I shout.

"I'm way ahead of you!" Han says helping Leia holding a metal bar agenst the wall, that was quickly closing in. "Try to get up there,"

"I'm trying!" Leia says struggling.

"Come in Threepio!" It took a while before the walls were so close that we had to push our kegs up agenst it.

"Master Luke?-" Threepio answers.

"Threepio, would you just shut up and listen to me?! Turn off all trash Compactors hurry!"

"Oh goodness."

It begun to hurt when the walls were closing in, about to kill us.

Than it all stoped.

"What?!" We all break out in a laughter hugging one another from the thing stopping.

"Listen to them, they are dieing R2,"

"No threepio we are fine you did great!" We all cheared and we were happy that everything was alright and we were safe from the trash compacter.