(27)~ Fear For Life

For the first time in months he finally spent the night with me. I was really tired that day after all the work that had to be involved and my new pregnancy. 

  That night I didn't even waste any time to just fall asleep. I awoke to the sound of Ani haveing yet another nightmare. This time I didn't wait till morning to find out what was going on.

  Before I even looked over at him or opend my eyes, he was sweating and panting like crazy. My eyes fluttered open as I felt as though he was in pain. "What's wrong?" I asked him as he looked horified.

"It's nothing (Y/N), go back to sleep," He said trying not to sound so alarmed by what ever he had drempt about.

"It's alright, I don't even need that much sleep. I only care about you,"

"No you are carying our baby. You need all the sleep you can get,"

"No please let me help you," I pushed. I wanted to help him to what I could but-

     He leaned over and moved a string of hair out of my face. "Do you really want to know Angel. I don't want to put you on anymore stress."

"No it's fine, I want to help you. Please tell me." I say stroking his forarm. 

"I had a nightmare," He said.

"And?" I asked.

"It was about you. It was just like the dreams I used to have about my mother, before she died."

"It was only a dream Ani,"

"I won't let this one become real (YN)," He faced me.

"What happend?" I asked almost sounding like I was more than worried.

"You die in child birth," He says. What? That can't be possible! We just got everything we have ever dreamed of and now this?!

    "I'm not dieing anytime soon Ani," I say stroking his for arm and holding onto him before he embraced me. "I promise you,"

"No I promise you," He held me promising me quietly that what ever happens he will be there for the baby and I. He had to be, as he was their father and all that you had left.