(41)~ Fire Of Hell

(Vader's POV)

I stood on the ledge that was safe enough for me to stand on closest to the boiling hot magma. It was almost soothing to watch it flow down a waterfall like ledge and into the pool. All I could think about was her, have I failed her? The Jedi are relentless traitors but I know she would choose me over anything.

The warning machine went off, a ship was approaching the docking bay. I know that ship anywhere (Y/N)!

I ran as fast as I could over to the docking bay after her. I told you to stay at home safe. Why didn't you wait for me?

"Oh Anakin!" She said jumping into my arms,

"I saw your ship. Why didn't you wait for me? What are you doing out here?" I asked her and her eyes betrayed her with her pain flowing through them.

"I was so worried about you. Anakin what has happened to you?!"

"What do you mean?" I say, what have I done wrong! I have restored peace to my new empire.

"I saw a hologram of you killing younglings. Tell me Anakin, tell me those things aren't true." Hot tears ran down her face as I wiped them away, cupping her face gently.

"Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me. The Jedi have betrayed the both of us, they are not to be trusted." I looked down at her.

"He cares about us."

"Us?"

"He knows, he wants to help you."

I look down at her smirking.

"Anakin, all I want is your love." She pleaded.

"Love won't save you (Y/N), only my new powers can do that."

"For what coast? You're a good person don't do this," She says holding onto me.

"I won't lose you the way I lost my mother. I promised her that I would never fail again, I can't bring myself to lose since I've gotten so far." I go on. "I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever even dreamed of, and I'm doing it for you. To protect you."

"Come away with me." She runs her fingers through my hairs holding on, still pleading. "Help me raise our child, leave everything else behind while we still can-"

"Don't you see?" I stopped her, "We don't have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the republic. I'm more powerful then the Chancellor I can overthrow him." She backs away from me slowly as more tears were coming. "And together you and I can rule the Galaxy! Make things the way we want them to be."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing, Obi-Wan was right. You have changed."