(55)~ Hoth

(Empire Strickes Back)

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away

- Several months after the death star was distroyed only a new one was being rebuilt! Out heros must go into hiding...

The empire wants nothing more than to find and distroy the rebellion, after their leader's obsession over finding the falcon...

-----------------------

The harsh and cold environments of goth had kept us safe for the time being, yet that was only a few months it still held a safe heaven for others to thrive.

"It keeps get'n colder out here dosint it Chewy?" Han asked the Wookie that was helping him fix the falcon.

Of course Chewy replyed with a roar.

"So what are you guys doing with the ship anyways?" I asked Han, who turned over and looked at me.

"Listen, me and Chewy are going to get into deeper truble if we don't pay off that debt."

"You're leaving?!"

Han pushed past me and said. "Listen I'm not good with good byes," He ran off to go and find the princess.

Threepio stoped me from chasing after him, "Oh miss (Y/N), it seems that master Luke had been out there for far to long."

"What he's not back?"

"I'm afraid not,"

"What, I'm going to go out there and find him,"

"I'm sorry miss but that would be far to dangerous. The doors are going to be shut in a few hours to prevent this place from freezing."

"I COULD USE A GOOD KISS!" Han came back storming

"Shut up Han!" Leia yelled back at him as all my attention was brought back onto them.

"What is going on?" I ask storming into their conversation.

"Just-" Leia just snapped and walked away.

"Woman, huh Chewy?" The Wookie replyed with what might seem a laugh.

"Han, Luke is still out there-"

"What he is? That's insane he cheaked in with me over an hour ago."

"That's strange, I thought he would be back by now. Threepio says that they are going to shut all doors-"

"What! No way! I have to go save him!" Han stormed off to go find a tauntaun. "Stay here and let me know if he comes back."

"Han your Taunton will freeze by then," I say as soon as he hops on one.

"It's a risk I'm going to have to take to find my friend!" He turned away and rid the thing outside to find my son. "Then I will see you in hell!"

----------------------------

Hours after that passed. I couldn't help but worry about what happend to Han or Luke. It would kill me if either of them got into truble.

"Sorry but we have to shut the doors for the night," One of the crew men stopped me.

"No please we have to wait for them just a while longer."

The doors shut and my worst fear had finally been realised...