(12)~ Found Out

Me and Padme were talking the next day, juat about everything and it seemed as if I could trust her. Still, couldn't stop thinking about what happend yeasterday. I didin't want to have to say things like that to Anakin, but this is how things must be.

"Hey," She says putting away the dishes from this morning. "I saw everything that happened between you and Anakin yesterday,"

"Oh really?" I blush,"What did you hear Senator?"

"Oh please call me Padme. I heard that you two couldn't be together and it brought me into tears."

"Wa-"

"It's alright your secret is safe with me. I support everything and I think you should both be together."

"Really?"

She noded. "And in that case I packed a picnic for the both of you. I don't want anything holding back true love in this world anymore." She passes me a basket. "You guys can spend time together and find a way to make it work."

I smile and exsept her offer. "Thank you so much," But I remind myself. "But what about you? You will need us here for protection?"

"It's alright (Y/N), I have more than enough men here to protect me of there is another attempt. Just please go,"

"Alright. I will tell him,"

---------------------------

I went up to Anakin and told him everything and told him that Padme told me. He noded and agreed to spend the whole day with me!