(75)~ Seperated

A/N: Get ready yall! This story will be coming to an end!

Quick question: What do you think about the prequels? Do they suck? Or are they great? (Post your comment why)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Luke crashed not to long ago and he ran over to were I crashed and I asked him, "What happend to Leia?"

"We got separated-"

"Oh no! She could be captured or worce!-" I freaked out. No one really knew and I couldin't tell Luke about his sister, and I don't even think that Leia could even exspect the fact that I am her mother.

"No she's fine mom. She shot down the rest of the troopers and if she dosin't come back by sun set I will set up a search party to find her,"

"Alright, fine." I thought about how she must have sped back to camp insted of the worcer things. "Just let everyone know that she hasn't come back," I told him as we begun to walk back. The forest had several birds and creatures making noice that made me think of when I was Luke's age. About when I was almost next to free, when me and Anakin had a bright future ahead of us.

When I told him I was pregnant and all of our small moments that we would have between missions. But now I clinged onto those memories over anything else. I missed my husband dearly and his children miss him even more.

"Mom? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" Luke asked me, as we both stopped walking. "Mom?"

"I'm so sorry," I sobbed,

"Sorry for what? What is bothering you?" He asked as I tryed to catch my breath.

"Sorry that our family has lost everything- I'm so sorry THAT I couldin't-" I cought my breath, "-I couldn't give you the childhood that you diserved-" Luke stopped and wrapped his arms around me,

"It's not your fault. You did what you could to keep me away from father-" I shuttered at the thought of Vader; Luke's father-

"Vader isn't your father! Anakin Skywalker was your father! Vader miniplated your father and Anakin took his place!-" I alms screamed at this point, "VADER WILL NEVER BE A FATHER TO YOU!"

"Mother it's alright. Everything Is okay." He tried to comfort me, but everything that has happened has finally cought up to me and I missed him dearly.

-----------------------------

I colected all of my thoughts as soon as we made it to the meeting place.

"Were is Leia?" Han approached us.

"I thought she was with you?" I said.

"We got separated," Luke said.

"Listen we got to find her, we will all go out to look for her. I will go get Chewy and the droids. With her either gone or kidnapped she could put the whole mission at stake!" Han says storming off to go and do just that.