(71)~ Sarlac Pit

After Luke survived the whole Rancor pit thing everyone else around us didin't seem very pleased and they all wanted us to die so the forced us into a sail ship and sent us all out to the dune sea. After a while of being forced into one of those ships, R2 was also forced to give out drinks around the ship. Leia just hung around Jaba, while I was forced to hang around Boba Fett the bounty hunter. Boba would always have to say some mean remark to me about how I will watch as my friends die and there would be nothing I could do about it.

  It wasin't quiet around here from the constant laughter and music playing all around us wasin't something settling. How are we going to get out of this one?! 

   "Victims of the mighty Sarlac, his excellency hopes that you will die: horribly. But if any of you wish to beg for mercy, the great Jaba The Hut with not listen to your please,"

Han quickly looked up although his hibernation sickness was starting to wear off,"Threepio, you tell that slimy price of work riden filth! That he won't get such pleasure from us!" Han turned to Chewy and asked, "Right?"

  "Cast them in!" Jaba yelled in anger as I watched at the edge of my seet to see what would happen when Luke gave the signal to R2 and his lightsaber was shot at him. Luke imeadatly took every chance he had to distroy what ever was in his way.

   He realised both Han and Chewy letting them grab a blaster as Han was still adjusting to everything. Boba Fett immediately released me and  went on to the action, before saying, "I will be back,"  He flew on his jet pack over to Luke. After that I rushed over to Leia since she was far from that filth. We discussed the plan for the moment and I went out after them. Leia broke the light, knocking out the power so Jaba couldin't see what she was doing before she had already wrapped her chain around his neck.

   I rushed over to Luke and he was already wrapped around by one of the ropes when Han turned around and smacked Boba with a pole wich malfunction his jetpack that sent him straight into the Sarlac Pit. Lando fell off the side of the speeder screaming for help, "Help, Chewy!"

"Lando," Han said grabbing his pole and trying to help the man up.

   "Here," Luke passed me my lightsabers and I took them out in an instant.

   We ran over to the front deck after Leia. "Are you alright?" I asked her as soon as she ran out from were she was with her chain slightly taken off.

  "I'm fine! Let's leave a party gift for them!" She turned around and started a bomb. After that the droids fell right off and into the sand.

  I grabbed myself my own rope and swing over to the speeder everyone was on.

"Let's go and don't forget the droids," Luke said as we took off.

"We are on our way,"