(18)~ The Lars Family

We walked all the way over to the small homestead and we were aproached by a silver worn out droid.

"Hello how might I be of service to you I am C-"

"Threepio?" Ani finished, asking.

"Oh thank the maker! Master Ani. I knew you would return, I knew it! Oh and Miss Padme,"

"Hello threepio," She smiles back at the droid.

"Oh and who is this young lady?" Threepio asked me.

"Hello I'm (Y/N) (L/N),"

"Oh thank the maker I'm so pleased to see you both, and new Pleasent faces-"

"I came to see my mother," Anakin blurred out. 

"Oh than I think perhaps he better go indoors," The droid then guided us into the small house and we were shielded from the hot sun.

----------------------------------

"Master Owen, we have most important visitors," Threepio met us up with these new faces.

"I'm Owen Lars, and this is my girlfriend Peru,"

"Hello," She says.

"I'm Anakin Skywalker,"

"I'm Padme,"

"And I'm (Y/N),"

"So I guess I'm your step brother, I had a feeling you might show up someday."

"Is my mother here?" Ani asked looking around expecting to see her around here.

"No she's not," An older man on some sort of hovering wheel chair aproched us. "Clegg Lars, Shmi is my wife. Better come inside we have a lot to talk about."

------------------------

We all sat down at a white table when we all heard the story as to what happend.

"It was just before dawn. They came out of nowhere, in a hunting party of tusken raiders. Your mother when out early like she always did to pick mushrooms that would grow on the vaporators. From the tracks she was about half way home when they took her. Those Tuskens walk like men but they are vishus mindless monsters. Thirty of us went out to look for her and four of us came back. I'd be out there with them but, after I lost my leg. I just couldn't ride anymore, until I heal. I don't want to give up on her. But she's been gone a month. There's little hope she lasted this long."

Anakin looked towards the door and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"To find my mother."

"Your mother's dead son. Exsept it."

I watched as Anakin shook his head and left anyways.

-------------------------------