(80)~ Vader's Final Words

"If you will not be turned, than you will be distroyed," The emperor brought his hands up at me and before I could do anything he began to shock me.

---------------------------------

(Vader's POV)

I brought myself back onto my feet and walked over to my master. I have sacrificed everything for the empire, even my wife's life! Luke fell onto the ground and was about to be with his mother after what I did to her.

"Father please!" I cryed out to me. I took a moment to think back on everything that had happend before the birth of Vader.

I rememberd my wedding. I rememberd holding (Y/N)'s hand as we said our vows and when I finally sealed the deal.

But now it's all over... I never knew that I had to protect her from myself. All along I killed the woman that I would die for.

"You were the chosen one! It was said that you would distroy the Sith not join them!" I looked back at my master about to kill my only son, "You out were my brother Anakin, I loved you," after hearing all of that. The battle on Mustafar nearly 23 years ago! My old master crying out to me after I turned.

What have I done?

"Father please! There's good in you!-" My son cryed out before I lunged at the Emperor grabbing him and throwing him off the ledge. I would have fell down with him but Luke grabbed me from falling over and suffering the same fate as the emperor.

My breathing slowed down and I was close to death.

------------------------------

(Luke's POV)

"Father?" He wouldn't say anything and from my guesses he passed out.

Now with the Emperor dead and me being the last living Jedi I dragged my father across the hall and I headed for a ship to take to get the hell out of here. All the people around me were running to save their own lives and not their boss's. "Luke," my father finally woke up.

"Father, how could you?!"

"What have I done my son? Please help me take this mask off, just for once let me look upon you with my own eyes,"

"But you will die,"

"Nothing can stop that now,"

I looked down at my now dieing father, I noded an agreement. I gently pulled off the first piece. Than I braced my self as I held the last piece and I slowly brought it over my father's head, bracing myself to see my father for the first and last time.

His face was pale and was coverd in scars. "Now- go my son-" His voice was almost shaky and raspy, "Leave me-"

"No you're coming with me,"

"You were right, Luke. You were right tell your sister you were right..." His eyes closed and he stopped breathing.

"Father I won't leave you,"

And that was the end of Darth Vader my father...