(31)~ Showing

I bit my lips as soon as over time the bump in my stomach had been getting bigger and bigger. I knew that I could go into labor at any time, but I also knew that I had to keep this whole thing a secret. So I wore the thickest Robes I could find to hide my pregnant belly. It didin't seem to do much and I knew that our plan had to come in action if this was going to work.

We were finally called down for a council meeting. My heart felt as though it sank. I would love to be a mother that wouldn't have to hide it at work.  The temple was especially quiet this time during the war. It seemed that everyone was always fighting or talking about fighting. That's just how things were these days.

"Allow this appointment, the council does not." Yoda went on. "Disturbing is this move by the Chancellor."

"I understand," I watched sitting down in one of the empty chairs. Looking up at Anakin.

"You are on this council, but we do not rank of master," Mace says.

"What?" Anakin snapped, "How can you do this? This is outrageous, It's unfair! How could you be on the council and not be a master?!"

"Take a seat, young Skywalker." Mace points at a chair just across from mine.

He bows, "Forgive me master,"

It must be heard on Anakin not being accepted into the Jedi council for the third time in a row. I really want to help him with all of this. I knew that he hated them looking down on him like that.