(79)~ Destruction

At first Luke noded. I was still very uncomfortable with this plan. Vader turned and grabbed my shoulder, forcing me forward. Luke walked behind, I could sence his confusion. But than again I knew that he was a strong young man.

We were both forced onto an elevator. It wasn't for a while before we reached the Emperor's throne room. He sat in his black chair and turned the thing around as soon as we were on the same floor. "Guards, leave us,"

------------ (play now) --------------------

The red guards left out the elevator. There was no were left to run. It was all over now. "You will no longer need those," The emperor used the force to undo the binds on our wrists. "I'm looking forward in completing your training," The emperor says to Luke.

"You're wrong. You will not convert me as you did to my father," Luke said back. He definitely had my curage.

"(Y/N)!" The emperor shouts at me, "I will give you a choice to join the darkside willingly or die for your pathetic rebellion,"

Those are some lousy options. No Ani please you can't do this! What happend to?-

"You're a caward Palpatine!" I turned and used the force to grab my lightsaber from Vader.

"Than you're fate has been sealed. Lord Vader dispose of the girl," He says waving his hand.

I brought my lightsaber to action and stould in a fighting stance. "You can't do this!" I say as Luke screamed,

"No!" As my husbands lightsaber was brought to hand and was brought to life. I stould back, if he gave me the chance I will kill him! Luke lashed out to fight his father from taking my life, but he was frozen in place, "STOP! LET HER GO!" He screamed and thrashed around trying to move.

"It is the end for you," He approached me only a few feet away from me. I could still hear that merciless breathing.

"How could you? You basically gave your life up for me to be were you are now!" My eyes watered up and I promised myself that I wouldn't cry, "The night I told you I was going to have a baby! The night I told you, you had a nightmare! But 23 years later would you know that you would at least try and kill me?"

"Sighlence!" He lunged out at me and our blades locked together. I tryed my best to at least stand a chance agenst the full blown power of a sith lord. I was forced onto the ground after failing to hold agenst the blades.

"Stop all of this come back! PLEASE!"

"Shut the hell up!" He brought the blade down to swiftly slice off my head but I refused to die the way. I rolled over to miss the attack.

I brought my blade back up and fought for my life, "Stop all of this Anakin-"

"Don't you dare call me that!" He turned and kicked me in the face. I fell down the stairs and onto the cold hard floor.

But when I finally opend my eyes I was brought back onto my feet in a force choke and brought back over to him. The choking stopped and He held me in the air with a single hand on my neck. It wasn't enough to cut off my breathing but to hold me in place as...

-------------------------------

(Luke's POV)

"No you can't do this!" I screamed when my father did the unthinkable. My Mother let out a gasp when my father's lightsaber struck straight through her chest. She looked shocked for the moment before Vader let go of her and left her to die on the cold black floor. "Mother!" I cryed as I broke free from the hold and ran next to her slowly dieing body.

"Luke," She forced out.

"Mom!" I brought her hand up to my face and held it there.

"Do what I couldn't-" Blood poured from her mouth as she forced out her final words, "I love you-"

(Y/N) Skywalker died in my arms as I knew what I had to do, "You killed my mother!" I stould up and looked my father in his cold dead eyes. "YOU!"

I picked up her lightsaber and lunged at him with all my force. I couldin't help but almost lose myself. Everything from then on went dark. "Luke I know of what your hideing from me," My mother's murder hisses at me, "You're mother was wise to keep your twin sister from me!" I released the blades and struck Vader as hard as I could. Before he was on his knees from fighting me. I chopped off one of his hands closest to me when I realised that it was compleatly synthetic like the one he had given me.

"Good! You have fought well! Now kill your father and take his place at my side!"

I turned over to him and threw my light saber away since I wouldn't need it any longer. "No I will never join you. I'm a Jedi, I will not be tempted by the darkside of the force. I'm a Jedi like my mother and father before me,"

"So be it Jedi,"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this is the end of (Y/N)! Sorry for killing you! But let's be honest you didin't go down without a tough fight and you did have e best death in this Fic!