(22)~ Arena Battle

A/N: Ello once again Blokes and Birds! How are my little fans doing so far? I would love to know what you think of this fanfic! In the mean time here it is... 😀☺

-------------------------------------------------------------

Both me and Anakin were chained and put onto a little cairgage thing that would take us both into execution. These chains that only imprisoned us for the moment Wern't as dredful as knowing that we would die to never fall in love.

"Don't be afraid," He says next to me.

If took comfort in knowing I would die by his side. "I'm not afraid to die. I'm just afraid to die not being able to spend every last day of my life with you,"

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"I love you. I loved you from the start and now to the end,"

"You love me?" He asked with his voice almost cracking. "I thought that we had dicided not to fall in love. That it would distroy our lives."

"I think our lives are about to be distroyed anyways. I loved you from the start,I was only afraid of losing you, and now at the end with you only know," I said leaning in for our last kiss. His Lips gently collided with mine. I wish I didn't have to pull back when the cairage started moving out into the public. "I'm sorry I had to leave you this way."

When we came out there after pulling back I stared deep into his blue Sapphire eyes as I knew I would die this way. Everyone around me started chearing as they would witness Jedi being put to death.

Obi Wan and the senator were already tyed up agenst these polls, holding them for death. "We got your transition just as requested master, than we dicided to come and rescue you." Both me and Anakin were tyed up agenst it. Our hands were tyed together with thick chains pinning us agenst the polls.

At the front of the arena I could see Count Dooku and more trash standing up at the top waiting for us to die. "Settle down, settle down," The bug thing said as the crowd that was watching toned down a bit. "Let the execution begin!"

Everyone cheared. I cought one last look at Anakin before I would die. I stared back into his eyes as I knew this would be the end. I mouthed back to him. 'I love you,' I felt a sufficient I was going to fall over and cry when he repeated what I had mouthed back to me.

These weird beasts came out from the small enclosure pens. One of them looked like a Rhino or bull from planet earth that was destroyed many moons ago. Than there was e one that looked me dead in the eye, one that looked like some sort of cat like thing with more than one eye. Than another one that looked lie some sort of crab crossed with a mantis showed up slamming it's long sharp into the sand terrain.

"Just relax concentrate the both of you," Obi says looking over at the monsters.

"What about the Senator?" I asked him.

"Well she seems to be on top of things," Obi looks back off.

Padmè was already on top of one of the polls, she used her chain to pull herself up after picking the lock.  I did the same to pull myself up to the top to be a head of what might kill me. I used my chain to get me to the top. After that I watched as Obi and Anakin found out the Beasts weakness. I couldn't do that, I couldn't jump onto the beast or trick it into destroying my chains.

Padmè was smart t pick at her chains with a hairs clip. I just watched sitting down at the too as the beast came for me. Growling and scratching at the poll beneath me. I don't know what had became of me that day when I lost focus. The cat thing saw me weak like that and scratched my back, causing me to scream out in pain.

Blood was literally pouring out everywhere. The thing that is known as a Nexsu kept trying to get me but I smacked it with my chains knocking it down from climbing up. Suddenly from out of nowhere I slipped. I slipped on my own blood gushing out from my back. I fell back onto the ground were the Nexsu was waiting for me. Waiting to destroy me. It charged me and I knew that there was no other option left to face. Of course I did do my best to life my life but it is finally the end. I closed my eyes and prayed that my death would be quick when I heard nothing.

My chains were broken from the fall and I was on the floor.

"Hurry (Y/N)!" I hear Ani's voice and I look over and see he killed the beast and saved my life for the second or third time in my life. "Get on," He says riding one of the Beasts.

I nodded and got up and climbed onto the beast and sat next behind him. I leaned over and kissed his cheek, than he got the thing moving around the place.

Padmè was still on top of the poll undoing her chain with her hair clip. It seemed as if I should have had something like that with me or I wouldn't have a really bad scratch on my back. She fumbled with it for a bit longer, almost in panic mode as others in the croud were making more noice since we are all still alive. She pulled at the thing a few more times until it came undone and she looked down at us compleatly exhausted.

"Jump!" I shouted from at the bottom just below her. She closed her eyes and leaped before she finally landed right behind me.

"Thanks," She said before we all chased after Obi. He was of course still fighting that beast, hitting it with a sphere through it's shoulder. It only cried out a bit and only seemed more intimidated by this. He ran after seeing the beast become enraged and only wanted to kill him even more now.

"Get on!" Anakin yelled and Obi did so sitting behind Padme.

Count Dooku waved his hand and droids came marching out of the pens pointing their weapons at us. Several to be exsact as we were weaponless and there was no chance that we could fight them alone.

"Patience Visroy Patience she will die," Dooku said. He will always be a cold blooded Traitor in my eyes. I hated the sight of the trade federation and what they had done to Padme's planet.

I watched at the top when Mace Windu came to the rescue. I tighend my grip around Anakin's body, holding on tighter. Mace held his lightsaber out and held it out to Jango Fett's neck. "Master Windu," The count says, " How pleasant of you to join us." Jango had a straight face on and didin't really seem to care that Mace was a Jedi Master.

"This party is over," Mace says keeping on a straight face, although he just about had enough.

"We will see," He says as more droids show up and Mace blocked their attacks with his purple lightsaber. He hit the arena floor and more Jedi showed up. About every single Jedi knight and Padawan leaner shaped up to save us as more droids fought as well.

They tossed us our weapons and I ignited my (F/C) lightsaber as Ani had a brand new Blue one. "Blue?" He says destroying the droids.

"I think it suites you ," I smiled as we both dismounted the beast and found cover behind the same broken down carriage.

He deflected a few shots coming my way before something scratched his face from the battle. "Hey are you alright?" I asked as he almost fell down. He was clenching his right eye in pain.

"How does it look?" He asked me showing the damage. "Am I still going to be  pretty when this heals?"

About going down from just above his brow to just under his right eye was a red bleeding scar. It wasn't that bad I mean he will always be handsome to me. I just rolled my eyes at that last comment and went on. "It's fine just a little bleeding that's all." I say before we had to move out of there. We were almost forced it to the center of the circle when Count Dooku orders his droids to stop.

"Master Windu, you have fought Garently. Now it is finished. Surrender and your lives will be spared." Dooku spoke at the top of the arena watching us all.

"We will not be hostages to be barded Dooku," Mace hissed back at him.

"Then I'm so sorry,my old Jedi friend," The droids raised their arms ready to shoot when just above from from us a ship came in.

"Look!" Padmè said as we all looked up at Clones in white armor saving us.