(40)~ "You have Done Well,"

I was called personally by Obi Wan to meet up with him and Master Yoda after the attack on the Jedi Temple.

"What has happend? What are you two saying?"

"(Y/N), Anakin has turned to the darkside. I know from your relationship with him is clouding your judgement. When was the last time you seen him?" Obi asked crossing his arms as I look down at master Yoda.

"This morning. He said that the Jedi tryed to kill the Chancellor himself."

"Than it is worse than we have feared. Much worse. " Obi Wan pase around the room shocked of what happened of his former apprentice.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him sounding ever so worried.

"I have reset the code to warn any surviving Jedi, to stay away." Obi Wan says walking over to the holo recordings of the Jedi temple.

"Don't look in there Obi-Wan, find only pain you will,"

Obi Wan seemed stubborn as he didn't even care to listen. "I must know. It's been killing me for far too long."

(Obi-Wan's POV)

Yoda looked down, accepting the fact that I wanted to do this, "It can't be, It can't be," Anakin killing innocent children! He wouldn't he is a good man I trained him as well as I could but I failed...

My hand found it's way onto my mouth silencing what ever sound I would have made.

"If true this is. The little boy you trained, gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader." He went on slamming his cane onto the ground. "Destroy the Sith, we must,"

"I can't he is like my brother. I can not do it. Send me to kill the emperor,"

"Neither can I. Anakin is my best friend!" I say trying to keep it cool.

"To fight this lord Sidious, strong enough you are not."

"I can't"

"Twisted by the Dark Side young Skywalker has become. The only way stand a chance you can by fighting him you will,"

"I do not know where the Emperor has sent him."

"Trust your feelings Obi-Wan and find him you will,"

Yoda left us to talk for a minute.

"(Y/N) I must know. I know you know we're he is, you were the last person to know about his we're abouts."

"I can't."

"(Y/N) please. Our people are dieing out, and dieing a painful death I need your help. Anakin is no longer himself. He is know known as Darth Vader."

"I can't,"

Obi took a deep sigh and said. "Anakin is the father isn't he?"

"............" I couldn't even say anything back.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Wait!" I stoped Obi Wan from walking away.

"Please, I might know somthing."