(48)~ Princess Of Alderaan

I called out to the force feeling ripples of pain and loss when I finally opend my eyes we were within distance from the Death Star.

"Looks like we aren't going anywhere the tractor beam is far too strong!" Han says slamming his fists on what ever was close enough.

It's going to be okay. I said in my head trying to relax.

---------------------

We were pulled into the Death Star were troopers came in to investigate. They did God knows what with them and we all worn the armor while Chewy posed as a prisoner. Of course the Wookie only really trusted Han and didin't really care for the rest of us.

"Ben aren't you gonna come with us?" I asked tuning my lightsabers someplace on me keeping it hiden.

"No (Y/N) I would rather not. I'm going to take care of some business." Ben says walking off as we all put on our helmets and act as troopers. "I need to lower the tractor beam so we could leave this place with the Princess."

Walking down the hall looking around for the prisoner cell were ever the damn thing could be! We walked over were the prisoners were being held.

"Come on!" I shouted as Han ran over to the com going off over on the other side.

He went on about that we were troopers scheduled to fix something down here. Of course that didn't cheak out and the trooper on the other line said that he would send a group to come down and cheak on us.

"Luke we're gonna have company!" I shouted as Luke went into the cell and the young lady only said.

"Aren't you a little short to be a Strom trooper?" She asked him with her hands on her hips.

"No I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm with the rebellion. Obi Wan Kenobi is with us were here to get you out of here." He took off his helmet and quickly introduced himself.

"Obi Wan Kenobi is here?!" But before he could answer more Strom Troopers arived and began shooting at us. I pulled out my lightsaber and deflected a few shots and there were far too meny.

"Come on we have to go down there!" Leia pointed out.

Luke was the first to slide down the tight little way out. Chewy didn't want to go down of course. "I don't care what you smell get down there!" Han barked at him.

Chewy went down as the rest of us followed.