(50)~ First Incounter

A/N: Holly I can't even breathe 1.64 k views! Thanks you guys so much for the support so far I really appreciate it! I reached far behond my goal being able to post this! Thanks😀😂

-------------------------------------------------------------

After escaping the trash Compactor we all dicided to change back into our normal clothes out of the terrible armor and the helmets that none of us could breathe in!

"Listen I don't know who you think you are, but from now on you do what I tell you! Okay!" Leia snapped at Han.

"I take orders from one person and one person only," He pointed at himself. "Me!"

Leia pushed herself in the front and barked at Chewy. "Some one please get this walking carpet out of my way!"

Han turned to Luke and went on, "No reward is worth this,"

We continued down the hall and there was still no truble the Falcon was in sight. "There's got to be hundreds of the guarding that ship," Luke said looking over at the hunger.

"Let's just hope that the old man disabled the tractor beam or this will be a short trip." Han said as the troopers were distracted by somthing and walked off.

We all ran out with our weapon in hand.

I couldn't b believe what I saw. Ben was fighting a dark lord of the sith. I couldn't help but feel as if the presence was familiar. I watched for a minute, I couldn't beleve what I was seeing. This figure was dressed compleatly in black and some sort of mask that wouldin't show me who the hell that really was!

Ben turned from the fight and looked over at Luke and smirked. He stoped fighting and just closed his eyes along with the saber. He was immediately striked down.

"NO!" Luke screamed as soon as he realised what had happend.

The troopers turned around and started shooting at us. I pulled out my lightsaber and deflected a few shots.

Ben was gone. All that was left was his robe and weapon. The tall dark man turned and faced us. The mask was compleatly expressionless. He started almost chasing us, not keeping those dark eyes off of me.

"Luke close the blast door!" I cryed and he did.

We all ran back into the ship and closed all exists.

Luke didn't take kindly as to what had just happend. "I can't beleve he's gone." He says sitting down at own of the seats.

"There was nothing you could have done." Leia says trying to comfort him.

"He's all I had to any were near a new father figure," Luke wasn't taking it very well and I could tell how he was feeling about all of this.