(67)~ The Empire Of Dirt

Her eyes flew open as if she was brought back to life. I couldin't help but try to protect my mother from this monster, of course I wouldin't let her die!

I used the force to Un chain her and I screamed, "Go get out of her mother! VADER WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T!"

She was still a little dizy from the attack and she got up, "Trust in the force Luke, don't give into anger!"

"I'm fine now go!" I watched as she ran from the fight weaponless. I knew what I had to do and what I had to protect!

"It's almost funny how you care about another living being so much as to keep her from me!" Vader snered getting up from the impact.

"She what's nothing to do with you you monster!" I charged him with all my might holding my saber in the air before he force pushed me into the carbon freezing.

"Far too easy, you're just like your mother," Vader watched as I jumped out and kicked him hard in the face. The robotic man hardly flinched and crashed back into the wall again. "She didin't put up much of a fight as you do,"

"I don't fear you!" I barked back at him when the battle was pushed on when his lightsaber clashed back onto mine and I fought for both of mine and my mother's life.

"Your powers are weak!" Vader says pushing me into a window sending me flying.

I hit the ground on a small bridge like thing that ended about half way to nothing. I quickly flet my face as there were a few cuts here and there decorating my face. I used what ever was left in me to fight off that attacks as best as I could before I was cornered next to the abiss with Darth Vader looking me in the eye before he cut off my hand and I cryed out as soon as my weapon went flying. I climbed away over to the antenna holding on for dear life with my only hand.

He held his weapon in front of my face and sweat ran down my forehead. "Obi Wan never told you what happend to your father," He said.

"He told me enough!" I barked back at him, "HE TOLD ME YOU KILLED HIM!"

"No," He says, "I am your father,"

My heart pounded! My father was a good man and not this monster I see before me! My mother told me that he was dead! This can't be true!

"No that's not true, that's impossible!"

"Search your feelings you know it to be true!" He snapped at me. "Join me and together you and I can rule the galaxy as father and son."

I shook my head taking in a deep breath. I have to fight for my friends and my mother! I can't give up now!

"You don't know the power of the dark side,"

I looked down below me and saw nothing but a whole leading to no were."I'll never join you!" didin't even care anymore! I just leant over and fell down the abiss.