(5)~ Killer

The people at the club didn't even care about what happend with me and those bad guys back there. I guess his friends were all weird and just showed up to hot on young girls like me and never really got cought for it, although I could be wrong.

We both heard the sound of a Lightsaber being ignighted and slicing along with the sound of someone grunting in pain. This can't be good!

He unlinked his arm from mine as we both ran over to were we heard the whole thing taking place. It turned out that Obi Wan had cought the killer and who had lost an arm in the fight.

"Easy, Jedi Buisness go back to your drinks," Anakin says as we all walk back out side with the Killer hanging onto Obi's sholder. She still was shocked from all of this.

"Do you know who you were trying to kill?" He asked laying her down on the side walk of the back alleyway.

"It was a Senator from Naboo," The changing said looking up at him, almost smirking. 

"And who hired you?" Obi asked her.

"It's just a job," She soon lost that smirk and realised she was in deep truble.

"Who hired you tell us?" Anakin asks her before snapping. "TELL US NOW!"

"It was a bounty hunter called-" She said before being shot with some sort of dart. "Bounty hunter- sum! " She muddled before dieing.

Obi Wan quickly pulled the thing out of her neck to only see a small peice of medal with small hook- like barbs on it. "Toxic dart," He confirmed.