(25)~ Wedding

We're else did we have our wedding you may ask. Well me and Ani both dicided that were we fell in love would be literally the best place to hold the first few weeks of our marriage, and good God was he right!

I was finally all dressed in my wedding gown. It was white and lacy, along with my make up staying symple and clean. It was nothing really fancy as this was all a secrate and we just wanted a quick and quiet wedding.

I knew he was waiting out side with the Holy man, R2 and C-3PO whom all sworn themselfs into secrecy. My heart raced at even the slight smell of the Naboo sky's filled with flowers everywere. The sun set was the best thing I had ever seen in my life and all the birds seemed to sing and make this day one to remember.

I walked out side with my wedding dress flowing behind me. There he was, my brand new soon to be husband. He dressed in his same Jedi robes waiting for me.

We walked up to him and we both said our vows, and my favorite part finally was said. "You may kiss the bride,"

I blushed and closed my eyes and sealed the deal, linking my lips with my new husband's.

We both pulled back and stared into each others eyes. This is the man that I will spend the rest of my life with! At least how ever long we can keep this secrate...

  End of episode 2

A/N: yuss I finally got to write it! I have waited weeks for this moment and here we are! Next we will be going into Episode 3 so watch out.

(25 is my favorite number!)