(21)~ Geonosis

After quite a while of space travel we had finally made it to just about the planet's surface. "See over there," Padmè points out. "It's an exsost steam of some type." She said looking over at the white steam standing out over the dry desert area that is Geonosis,

"That will do," Ani lands the ship right near the exsost.

"Look the both of you. If anything happens out there follow my lead. I not intrested in getting into a war here." Padme says putting on her white coat.

I nodded and we exist the ship. The place was warm but as as like burning hot desert as Tatooine hot just steamy. This was something that no one would really like to stay in.

Padmè pressed a button that opened the door and led us inside.

"I don't like this," I say, looking around for anyone who could stand the terrible weather here for a living.

"It's quiet around here, too quiet." Anakin says looking around letting go of me. Something seemed to be moving behind me.

"Anakin do you hear that?" I ask.

"Hear what? Wait" he all stop for a moment.

These weird ass bugs come at us and start firing their guns at us. Me and Anakin cut up as many as possible before the Senator runs off.

"Padme," I chase after her as Anakin trails behind me.

We look down at nothing but the droid factory itself. The platform we were standing on itself was beginning to fall apart. It fell and me and Padme went flying.

"(Y/N)!" Anakin yells as we had to dodge a bunch of machines before more of these bugs came after us. I fought one as Padme was pushed into one of the lava buckets.

"R2! Deactivate the whole factory!" I yell at R2 as I got hit in the face by one of the machine pinning me to the ground, I couldn't move as I knew I might be cut in half.

"Aghh!" I heard Padme scream as I was finally released since R2 finally did what I asked him to. In the process both mine and Anakin's lightsabers were destroyed and we were surrounded by droids when the bounty hunter finally showed his face.

"Don't move Jedi, take em away!" He says as we were brought to the arena for execution. I took a moment to look around. We were compleatly out numbered and we didin't have any weapons to start off with. But the bounty hunter didin't really care, as long as he got what he wanted.