(16)~ Forgotten Past

"You're from Tatooine? Aren't you?" I ask him as we all boarded the ship.

"Yes I was,"

"Oh so this is like going home for you isin't it?" I ask him sitting beside him on the Co pilot chair.

He pressed a few buttons and avoided eye contact to me when he said this. "That place was no home!"

"What happend?" I asked him.

"I don't want to talk about it,"

"Ani it's just me. Padmè is taking a nap on the other side of her ship. You can tell me anything," I pushed to know.

"(Y/N) I feel as if I tell you about my past you will grow of less intrest of me."

I touch his hand, he almost shudders. "Please I want to help you, I can sence you anger and confusion. I love you and want to be able to help you."

"There is no way you can possibly change the past (Y/N)!" He snapped. "I'm sorry that just slipped. I haven't really told anyone in years, but I know I can trust you. I was a slave on Tatooine for 8 or 9 years of my life watching at such a young age as other slaves would be killed for trying to run away from their master," He says with his eyes tearing up. "Most of us were slaughtered, and there was nothing I could do about it,"

"I'm so sorry,"

"That wasn't even half of it. My mother Shmi Skywalker was all I had from birth. I had no other family or no other hope of being set free (Y/N). Until a Jedi Master showed up. He saw my power in the force and gambled my life in a pod race. When he won my old master lost and I was set free. I always wanted to be a Jedi, and I had several dreams about coming back there to free all the slaves. But as you can see I never had the chance too, I'm not a powerful man (Y/N),"

I watch as for the first time in my life I see a Jedi begin to cry and seek my help.

"I had to say good bye to her. I left my mother so I could give her a better life. I left to become a Jedi and I haven't wasted a day without thinking about her. About what I had left behind. I HATE THAT GOD FORSAKEN PLANET NOW THAT IT HOLDS ME AND MY MOTHER HOSTAGE!" He finally snapped.

"I'm so sorry Ani,"

"Still, I have been having haunting nightmares about her ever since. But when you came back into my life it didn't kill me as much inside. It still hurt to have you with me, but the pain was addicting. I can't get enough of it (Y/N), I want more from you,"

"What of you want of me?" I asked looking him dead in the eyes.

"Stay with me. Grant me that feeling for as long as you can. I know that it won't be very long but I need it. You don't even have to be mine, just stay with me,"

I nod and look up at him. The ship was of course on auto pilot ever since we had this little talk. I knew I was safe with him. I turn my chair over to face him. He looks at me with pleed in eyes. I lean in and wrap my arms around him and ran my hands through his hair. I played around with his padawan braid for a while, Taking it in my fingers. He closed his eyes and rested his head into my shoulder. He held him tighter and said. "Thanks for telling me, I won't say a word to a soul. After all I know how you feel,"

"You do?" He asked although his voice was really shaky from crying into my shoulder. I still couldn't care less what he was doing to me.

"Yes. The Jedi order found me when I was just a child sold into being a Sith slave. They did see my power and tryed to train me through the darkside but when I was found the Sith master fled. I was only 2 or 3 I couldint remember anything from my perents or family I might have had before." A tear tracks down my face. "Every day I just try to be the best Jedi I can trying to keep my mind off of the old days, and what I had to go through. Of course it's not nearly as bad as what you had to go through Ani."

I couldn't help but be emotional with him. I havint thought of my dark past since. But in a way I felt much better knowing that I could tell him anything. I took comfort in his warm embrace.