(2)~ Assassination Attempt

Padme finished before saying, "Perhaps with merly your presence, the threat will be revealed," We all nod in response. "Now if you will exsuse me," She gets up from the blue couch next to me, "I will retire,"

~Flash Back~

I couldint help remember the day I had to leave Coruscant. I couldn't even forget the look on Anakin's face when I had to tell him.

"Hey (Y/N) Is somthing bothering you?" We walked down the halls of the Jedi temple. "Please talk to me," This was a peaceful time. No one ever really had to worry about a war on its way or anything threatening like that. When we were kids.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it," I say trying to make sense of what I had just heard the past hour.

"You can tell me anything, we are bestfriends." He says stopping me.

"The Jedi order assigned me and Master Alaya Sacura on a very important mission behond the outer rim. My master says that she dosin't even know when we will be back here-" I try and act like everything is okay.

"That's terrible. Won't you still be in contact with the Jedi order?"

"Yes I will, but only for mission related news. I'm so sorry Ani,"

He gives me a big hug, wrapping his small 11 year old arms around me. "You will be alright, I will always be here when you come back, no matter how long it takes,"

"Thanks Ani, pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear," He confirmed pulling back a little swearing on it.

~End Of Flash Back~

My head snapped back into now, as I havint thought about that in years and yet somthing is changing that is making me uneasy.

It was much darker now. The sun had finally set and it was darker than most nights. But then again that was just how things seemed to be as meny world's were changing.

"Captin Typo has more than enough men downstairs, no assain would go there. What is going on up here?" Obi comes back from downstairs.

"She coverd the cameras-" Anakin conferred.

"I think that miss Padme needs her privicy-" Obi Wan interupted you.

"What is she thinking? There are still meny ways to kill a senator. It is yet foolish for her to sleep unprotected," He was right,there are meny was for everyone to die and it is even worce to hear about the senator's attempted murder and how her decoy was killed during that time.

"She programed R2 to warn us if there is an intruder."

"You are using her as bait," Obi walked over to the both of us, crossing his arms in dissapiontment.

"It was her idea," Ani looks over at me.

"Don't worry no harm will come to her, I can sense everything going on in that room." Anakin stoops before finishing "Trust me,"

"It's still to risky, and plus your senses arnt yet that a tuned padawans," Obi Wan always seemed very wise and we still were padawans and nothing could change that.

"And yours are?" Anakin pushed. 

"Possibly," Obi Wan remarked.

"Well I think I'm going downstairs to check on all levels," I spoke up. There was really nothing going on around here and they need all the help that they can get down stairs.

"Very well," Obi Wan granted me.

-----------------------

(Anakin's POV)

I leaned over to Padme's balcony. Resting my arms on it looking out to the busy sky's of Coruscant.

"You look tired,"

"I don't sleep well anymore-"

"Because of your mother?" Obi Wan asked me.

I noded my head at the question. "I don't know why I keep dreaming about her." I always have these vivid scarry dreams about my mother and it's hardly anything I can bear. I see her in pain and there is nothing I can do about it!

"Dreams pass in time,"

"I would match rather dream about..." I stoped myself. "Just being around her again is intoxicateing," I don't know how to feel, everything around me is just a blur. 

"Be mindful of your thoughts Anakin, they betray you. You made a comitment to the Jedi order, a comitment not easy broken. And yet you are still young and have your whole life ahead, still yet to become a Jedi,"

I smirked at the comment.

"But-" I looked over towards Padme's bedroom, somthing isint right. I almost jolted forwards in better words.

"I sense it too," Obi and I bolted over to her room.

Upon her bed just facing her,  were these weird looking blue bug things that I knew were piosenous. I jumped onto her bed and distroyed them, sending prices of them flying everywere. Obi Wan saw the droid who did this out side of the window. Of course he jumped out after it.

"What is going on?" (Y/N) walks into the room in suprise.

"There is no time to ecsplain, come with me we have to go after him. Obi Wan jumped out of a window!" We have to get him!

A/N: Ello once again! Hey I hope yall love this as much as I love writing it. Sorry that it is a bit short, I just lost track of time.

Happy reading -Darth Zarith